Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars

by Little Debbie

Classic Crunchy Wafer Bars Full Of The Great Taste Of Peanut Butter And Covered In Fudge. One Of Our First Multipack Creations.

Who else eats these frozen?!?? Follow me! I always follow back ❤️ #womensupportingwomen
Does anyone else eat these frozen?Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
Am I the only one that calls these booty bars? 😂😂
Start your review of Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars!
Product Highlights
“...allergies, so it's so nice to have a small treat while outside, sweet chocolate peanut butter mix, yum” in reviews
“Nutty bars are my all time favorite lunch cake!” in reviews
I think these are so good! I was one the biggest nutty bar binge last year! Like I went through box after box! The chocolate doesn't taste cheap and the peanut butter is so unbelievably creamy, it compliments the crunch so nicely!
This is one my favorite snacks. Its great to have in between meals. I love the layers of peanut butter on the wafers and I love the chocolate coating on the outside.
Corning, KS
These bars are so stinking delicious. they are especially good If you throw them in the freezer for a little bit. the wafer, peanut butter, and chocolate is such a great combination. they are the perfect amount of sweetness.
Delicious! One of my favorite Little Debbie snacks from when I was a kid! Love the sweet and salty contrast between the peanut butter and chocolate, along with the crispiness of the wafers. I haven't had one in ages, but could definitely go for one now!
Minneapolis, MN
These are one of my favorite sweet snacks. I only buy them on occasion, but they are very tasty. The chocolate and peanut butter flavor goes great with the crunch
Millersport, OH
These are the most delicious snack. if you are looking for a perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate and crispy wafer than this is definitely for you. I have enjoyed these snacks for many years.
Miami Springs, FL
These bars are delicious. You have to like peanut butter though, because if not you may not enjoy them that much. These aren't the healthiest. But that doesn't change the fact that they taste great!
Charlotte, NC
No an healthy option by any means but they are a great combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I like to eat them layer by layer. You can usually find Nutty Bars for a decent price as well.
N Miami Beach, FL
I eat a box a day. People in the office have started to call me their Nutty Buddy. I even eat these at night after already brushing my teeth. I can’t help it! Send help! Or more boxes of Nutty Buddy bars would be preferable.
Nashville, TN
2nd favorite Peanut butter & chocolate combination that there is! My grandma used to give me these when I was younger & I haven't stopped loving them ever since. They are the best! (: