BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Classic Crunchy Wafer Bars Full Of The Great Taste Of Peanut Butter And Covered In Fudge. One Of Our First Multipack Creations.

• Has anyone tried the Zebra Cake Nutty Bars yet? I saw the...3 Answers
  • How long have these things been around ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else eat these as kids and still love them like me?5 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "One of my favorites, I can't have these in my home cause my son has allergies, so it's so nice to have a small treat while outside, sweet chocolate peanut butter mix, yum" in 5 reviews
  • "Nutty bars are my all time favorite lunch cake!" in 1 review
sarah o.
I have a problem with these.....I can eat the whole box every time I purchase them. Just being honest. They're crack. And they pair well with naked plain jasmine tea imo :) If you read enough of my snackage reviews, I pair every sweet thing with jasmine tea lol. But seriously folks, this combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and crispy wafers are so yummy. For decades I've enjoyed these comforting tasty treats. BUT I've got to buy them in small quantities because I WILL eat them all in one day....did I mention that I run every other day??? I'm a snackist :D
Pamela B.
Brady
I love Little  Debbie snacks because they are always fresh and taste great. They are also extremely reasonable in price. My grand daughters love these. I am definetly a repeat buyer of these chocolate peanut butter wafers. I would definetly recommend these for a snack
Meg W.
Linden, VA
These were my favorite Little Debbie snack as a kid. I still can't help myself. I eat this in layers or as a whole. The peanut butter isn't overpowering and the chocolate with the wafer and peanut butter are like a dream. Beware. Kids tend to make a mess and pull apart as they eat it. Fun and yummy
Paul F.
I've been eating Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Wafers, for over 20 years! It's my favorite chocolate/peanut butter treat. When I buy a box I immediately throw it in the fridge. They taste so much better cold!
Kristen F.
I have been hooked on these lately! I usually don't eat chocolate, not a fan of it. But the combination of the creamy peanut butter squished between those thin wafers, with a thin layer of chocolate wrapped around it...you can't get much better of a sweet snack! It doesn't take long after touching one of the bars for the chocolate to get on your fingers but they are just so good!
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
Oh how I love Nutty Bars.  Let me count the ways.  These are a flashback to my childhood and I just recently rediscovered them.  You really can't go wrong when you put peanut butter and chocolate together.  My only issue is the melty-factor.  These aren't great on the go when its warm outside.
Tamara P.
These wafer bars are yummy! The perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter plus the wafers make them light and easy to chew! I had 2 bars in a 50 cent pack right after eating a filling grilled chicken sandwich before heading to work! Try it out! (Only if you don't have peanut allergies)
Emily G.
Peanut butter and chocolate with wafers, you can’t go wrong. I love this sweet treat (they are even better when refrigerated)! This packaging and price is great. Highly recommend buying this item next time you go grocery shopping.
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
My family has been eating these on occasion for years, They are very affordable. This product has a nice chocolate taste. Little Debbie knows how to do it!! My son enjoys these once and awhile. I purchases this product from Walmart for under $2. Little Debbie always provides great quality products! Great taste, great packaging, color, design and ect!! Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
These bring back memories of my grandmother and I eating boxes at a time!! These are so addicting and yummy. I love the crunch, and who can go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter?! A favorite still to this day.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Anyone else eat these as kids and still love them like me?
Myles B.
Richardson, TX
How long have these things been around ?
kyndall w.
Ashville, OH
Has anyone tried the Zebra Cake Nutty Bars yet? I saw them at Kroger the other day abd was super tempted to buy but decided I didnt need any other junk food!
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Am I the only one that calls these booty bars? 😂😂