Little Debbie Nutty Bars - 12ct

by Little Debbie

Classic Crunchy Wafer Bars Full Of The Great Taste Of Peanut Butter And Covered In Fudge. One Of Our First Multipack Creations.

Who else eats these frozen?!?? Follow me! I always follow back ❤️ #womensupportingwomen
Does anyone else eat these frozen?[product:little-debbie-nutty-buddy-wafer-bars]
Start your review of Little Debbie Nutty Bars - 12ct!
Product Highlights
...allergies, so it's so nice to have a small treat while outside, sweet chocolate peanut butter mix, yumin reviews
Nutty bars are my all time favorite lunch cake!in reviews
Joy S.
Lake Hamilton, FL
My husband and kids love this nutty bars! I keep them in a snack drawer so they can grab one as they run out the door to school/work!
Jennifer G.
2,802 reviews
Little Debbie Nutty Bars - 12ct uploaded by Jennifer G.
Little Debbie Nutty Bars - 12ct uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Walmart
How tall is this Little Debbie Nutty Buddies are so delicious these are Whoppers with peanut butter and they have 12 bars in each box that is totally worth the price I love having these with a coffee or like a snack super duper inexpensive and accounting Ipsy and any grocery store or corner store or gas station the dollar store these are super inexpensive
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,340 reviews
Little Debbie Nutty Bars - 12ct uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these bars. These are individual wrapped wafers 2 to a pack. They are wafers with peanut butter and chocolate. Great snacks for on the go or relaxing at home. They are very affordable and will repurchase these snack bars again for my kids.
amanda D.
Midway, GA
I enjoy these when I am in the mood for peanut butter and chocolate. I am not much of a peanut butter person. And when I get these I usually peel apart the different layers eat the filling and then the wafers on rare occasions I will just bite it to hurry up and get rid of it but I prefer to peel. How about you????
Brandy N.
Little Debbie Nutty Bars - 12ct uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Little Debbie Nutty Buddy wafers with peanut butter are a favorite of my family. If you want one you better get it as soon as you buy them or they will be gone. There isn't any other product that is anything like them. They are delicious and I definitely recommend them. [product:little-debbie®-nutty-buddy-wafer-bars]
amanda T.
Chocolatey, peanut buttery crunchy goodness. The perfect amount of snack per package. I personally like to take them apart and eat them wafer by wafer, and wash them down with a glass of ice cold milk.
Claudia N.
I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER AND YOU ADD CHOCOLATE WAFERS TO IT AND THIS WONDERFUL SNACK COMES ALONG. THE WAFERS ARE NOT SOGGY. THE PEANUT BUTTER DOES NOT OVERWHELM ALL THE OTHER FLAVOURS. IT TASTES REALLY GREAT. THE VALUE OF IT IS GREAT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves these bars. They are easy for when you are in the go all the time and they fill my kids up.
Alaina F.
Hampton, NH
I remember eating these growing up I would pull it apart and eat each wafer seperately! I do not have them often now but once in a while they are a nice treat. I always say you cant go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter. My favorite combo for sweets!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Well based off of the pimple patch, you know the week I’m dealing with of the month! Nothing satisfies my need/craving for chocolate like this treat. I love anything with chocolate and peanut butter. However, the creamy peanut butter and smooth milk chocolate in this bar are unmatched.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,049 reviews
il y a 9 mois
amanda D. il y a 9 mois
I like to peel the separate layers eat the filling then the wafer but sometimes I will just take bites mostly I peel it apart
Katie W.
Burlington, IA
il y a 2 ans
tabby .. il y a 2 ans
That’s the only way to eat these! I love them frozen especially when it’s hot out 😊!!! Follow me! I always follow back #womensupportingwomen