BY LITTLE DEBBIE #23 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie??? Nutty Bars??.
Snacks.
Wafers with Peanut Butter.
12 Bars.
Twin Wrapped.
McKee A Family Bakery.
Net wt 12 oz (340g). see more...

• Has anyone tried the Zebra Cake Nutty Bars yet? I saw them at Kroge...3 Answers
  • How long have these things been around ?3 Answers
  • Anyone else eat these as kids and still love them like me?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "One of my favorites, I can't have these in my home cause my son has allergies, so it's so nice to have a small treat while outside, sweet chocolate peanut butter mix, yum" in 5 reviews
  • "Nutty bars are my all time favorite lunch cake!" in 1 review
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Foodie Expert
I buy these every time i go to the grocery store they are so tasty and yummy , and I'm so glad that they can keep my families bellies full until dinner is done and ready to eat. I also like that there individually wrapped , lately I've noticed that there price has gone up with is a debbie downer but my family loves them and i love to keep them happy
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
These are so so good. I like to pull them apart and eat them layer by layer and even though they aren't healthy, every once in a while they are a nice treat. they aren't very expensive which is great and it you like chocolate and peanut butter i would definitely suggest giving these a shot. i will definitely purchase these in the future.
MemeSu A.
MemeSu A.
Foodie Expert
Bomb dot com! This is a childhood favorite and I will never let it go! The peanut butter is super creamy and yummy and the thin wafers are delicious with just the right amount of chocolate. If you haven't tried this yet, you're missing out! Price points are awesome and you can get it pretty much in any grocery store or service station.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Delicious! One of my favorite Little Debbie snacks from when I was a kid! Love the sweet and salty contrast between the peanut butter and chocolate, along with the crispiness of the wafers. I haven't had one in ages, but could definitely go for one now!
Shawn J.
Shawn J.
These are one of my all time favorite snacks for after school or for when I just want something to nibble on. They are my go to every time! I've been eating them since I was a child! I highly recommend this product to any peanut butter lover!
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
Why do I like these so much? I really don't want to but I do. They are super tasty. I usually put them in the fridge and get them nice and cold. Be sure not to over chill them, that might hurt your teeth.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
These are the best treat little Debbie ever came out with! They are the perfect combination of crunch and chocolate and the peanut butter is an extra! They are so addicting. I'm so in love with these
Liz M.
Liz M.
Foodie Expert
These are among my all time favorite peanut butter and chocolate treats. The crisp and fluffy layers are delightful and the flavor is great. These are a must have for my fellow peanut butter lovers.
Geri S.
Geri S.
This is one my favorite snacks. Its great to have in between meals. I love the layers of peanut butter on the wafers and I love the chocolate coating on the outside.
Madi G.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite sweet snacks. I only buy them on occasion, but they are very tasty. The chocolate and peanut butter flavor goes great with the crunch
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Anyone else eat these as kids and still love them like me?
Myles B.
Myles B.
Richardson, TX
Foodie Expert
How long have these things been around ?
kyndall w.
kyndall w.
Ashville, OH
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the Zebra Cake Nutty Bars yet? I saw them at Kroger the other day abd was super tempted to buy but decided I didnt need any other junk food!