BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie® Big Pack Nutty Bars®.
Snacks.
12 twin packs with extra peanut butter.
Wafers with peanut butter.
24 bars.
Twin wrapped.
McKee a family bakery.

• Does anyone else crave these, just after eating one pack?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite little Debbie treat ? My personal fa...6 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find these in the sugar free...1 Answers
Little Debbie® Nutty Bars
  • "I don't like peanut butter 😝..................... other than that I know alot of people who usually try to force me to eat it lol but not successful" in 27 reviews
sarah o.
Sooooo addicting. Oh yeah, I have a problem with these..... I can nosh the whole box throughout one day every time I purchase these yummies. Just being honest. They're crack. And they pair so well with naked plain jasmine tea imo :) If you read enough of my snackage reviews, I pair every sweet treat with jasmine tea lol. But seriously folks, this combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and crispy wafers are so scrumptious. For decades I've enjoyed these comforting tasty wafers. BUT I've got to buy them in small quantities because I WILL eat them all in one day.... stat... no joke. Did I mention that I run every other day??? I'm a snackist and that's why :D
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
My favorite little debbie snack cakes! Peanut butter and chocolate are just a combination i have a hard time resisting! You can eat it the way it comes out of the package or you can pull them off in layers...i mean how cool is that?? This is something you can pick up from walmart or just at a dollar general so should be simple to grab a box and have a quick,delicious snack at the house or on the go!! if you havent tried and you enjoy peanut butter/chocolate snacks these are great!
Marquita S.
Richmond
These Nutty Bars are another Little Debbie favorite of mine. The taste of peanut butter and chocolate, between two wafers is delectable. I am not disappointed in this product, because you get a generous amount of Nutty Bars. Nutty Bars are very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. I would recommend this product to others to try.
Allison M.
Growing up love anything little Debbie especially these nutty bars my all time favorite... Although I don't see them in stores anymore ill never forget memories I shared...the chocolate and peanut butter and wafer cookies concoction is oh so amazing just the right sweetness for my sweet tooth ill definitely recommend
ASHLEIGH S.
I must confess, these are a guilty pleasure. Whenever I go to the supermarket alone without the kids, I'm always tempted to get some of these. I just like the combination of the chocolate and the Nutty Miss of the peanut butter all wrapped up with the crunchiness from the wafer. Just can't get enough.
Becky S.
These are probably my favorite Little Debbie snack unless there is something slipping my mind. The best part is that they are really large wafers and you get 2 in each package! I live the crunch if the layered wafer cookies and the sweet peanut butter layered in with the smooth milk chocolate.
gabby c.
LLLOOVEEE NUTTY BARS. I HAVE BEEN EATING THESE SINCE I WAS A CHILD!! VERY DELICIOUS AND KILLS MY SWEET TOOTH.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO LOVES PEANUT BUTTER!! MY KIDS EVEN LOVE THESE AS A SNACK! RIPPING OFF LAYER BY LAYER ENJOYING ALL THE YUMMY TASTE!
Eleanor C.
Austin, TX
I used to eat these as a kid! I like them cold so I’d put them in the refrigerator overnight :) unfortunately now that I’ve gotten older, I watch what I eat so these are no longer in my pantry! It’s a nice treat, but shouldn’t be an every day snack!!
Cierra K.
Mount pleasant
oh my goodness, you guys, these are so yummy and I can’t stop eating them, even know if I eat too many that’d be a lotttt of calories! If anyone is looking for a snack to hold them over, these are definitely recommended from me to you.
Alyssa H.
We buy these weekly in my household. Compared to other sweets, they really don’t have too many calories and are a nice snack for in between meals.

I enjoy the sweet and somewhat salty taste and the mix of smooth and crunch.

I have to be honest, I often eat them as a breakfast bar! Lol. Peanut butter has protein, right!!!??
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What is your favorite way to eat these?
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite little Debbie treat ? My personal favorite is Little Debbie® Nutty Bars
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does anyone else crave these, just after eating one pack?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
They don't look good but you can never judge a box by its cover
Ashley D.