BY LITTLE DEBBIE #69 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Little Debbie® Big Pack Nutty Bars®.
12 twin packs with extra peanut butter.
Wafers with peanut butter.
24 bars.
Twin wrapped.
McKee a family bakery.

• What’s your favorite little Debbie treat ? My personal favorite i...6 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find these in the sugar free kind? O...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else crave these, just after eating one pack?4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I don't like peanut butter 😝..................... other than that I know alot of people who usually try to force me to eat it lol but not successful" in 27 reviews
Brooke G.
Union Grove
One of the best little Debbie snacks ever. If you are a peanut butter lover then this one will hit the spot. $3 for the small box and $5 for the large one. You get packs of two bars inside the boxes and omg they are great!! I like to separate the layers and eat each layer one at a time. My son goes crazy for them as well. This is a great snack with some protein in it 😉
I must confess, these are a guilty pleasure. Whenever I go to the supermarket alone without the kids, I'm always tempted to get some of these. I just like the combination of the chocolate and the Nutty Miss of the peanut butter all wrapped up with the crunchiness from the wafer. Just can't get enough.
Alyssa H.
We buy these weekly in my household. Compared to other sweets, they really don’t have too many calories and are a nice snack for in between meals.

I enjoy the sweet and somewhat salty taste and the mix of smooth and crunch.

I have to be honest, I often eat them as a breakfast bar! Lol. Peanut butter has protein, right!!!??
Elizabeth M.
Reading, PA
My favorite snack for after school or while I’m studying. They gave great taste and are super sweet! Perfect size for one or even sharing with a friend. Prices vary from store to store but are never too expensive.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Love Nutty Bars, buy them a lot from Walmart, target and certain grocery stores. Has 2 of my favorites layered in a delicious wafer bar, chocolate and peanut butter! It's affordable and recommend everyone to try
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I like these but only eat them rarely. They have a good chocolate and peanut butter flavor but are a bit messy as they start to melt. I don’t really like to purchase them for my son because he always makes a mess
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I literally pack it in my lunch every single day because they are really good and they kind of taste like candy. I bought this at the grocery store and I am a repeat customer because this is really really good.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Every though this product has been discontinued it was my favorite as a kid. The chocolate, wafer, and peanut butter work together so perfectly. They can be a little harsh on the tummy but taste so good.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Ok. Lets be honest. Any Little Debbie snack is to die for. But I am all for these crispy, crunchy treats. I could eat the whole box. I will throw these in my kids lunches from time to time. Super tasty!
Sydney 💋.
I loved having these when I was younger. I would separate all the layers and then eat them one at a time. They have just the right crunch and it doesn't have too much peanut butter. These were a great snack!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What is your favorite way to eat these?
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite little Debbie treat ? My personal favorite is Little Debbie® Nutty Bars
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
They don't look good but you can never judge a box by its cover
Ashley D.
Who doesn't like these? Lol
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does anyone else crave these, just after eating one pack?