BY LITTLE DEBBIE #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Little Debbie® Big Pack Nutty Bars®.
Snacks.
12 twin packs with extra peanut butter.
Wafers with peanut butter.
24 bars.
Twin wrapped.
McKee a family bakery.

• Does anyone else crave these, just after eating one pack?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite little Debbie treat ? My personal fa...6 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find these in the sugar free...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I don't like peanut butter 😝..................... other than that I know alot of people who usually try to force me to eat it lol but not successful" in 27 reviews
sarah o.
Sooooo addicting. Oh yeah, I have a problem with these..... I can nosh the whole box throughout one day every time I purchase these yummies. Just being honest. They're crack. And they pair so well with naked plain jasmine tea imo :) If you read enough of my snackage reviews, I pair every sweet treat with jasmine tea lol. But seriously folks, this combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and crispy wafers are so scrumptious. For decades I've enjoyed these comforting tasty wafers. BUT I've got to buy them in small quantities because I WILL eat them all in one day.... stat... no joke. Did I mention that I run every other day??? I'm a snackist and that's why :D
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
My favorite little debbie snack cakes! Peanut butter and chocolate are just a combination i have a hard time resisting! You can eat it the way it comes out of the package or you can pull them off in layers...i mean how cool is that?? This is something you can pick up from walmart or just at a dollar general so should be simple to grab a box and have a quick,delicious snack at the house or on the go!! if you havent tried and you enjoy peanut butter/chocolate snacks these are great!
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give more than 5 stars i definitely would. my family has been buying little debbie cakes since i was a kid. the little debbie product cakes are perfect to take anywhere. these have always been fresh when bought and for a great price you can beat it. i like all of the little debbie products but these are definitely my favorite. you can find these cakes anywhere. i will definitely keep purchasing them.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
One of the best little Debbie snacks ever. If you are a peanut butter lover then this one will hit the spot. $3 for the small box and $5 for the large one. You get packs of two bars inside the boxes and omg they are great!! I like to separate the layers and eat each layer one at a time. My son goes crazy for them as well. This is a great snack with some protein in it 😉
ASHLEIGH S.
I must confess, these are a guilty pleasure. Whenever I go to the supermarket alone without the kids, I'm always tempted to get some of these. I just like the combination of the chocolate and the Nutty Miss of the peanut butter all wrapped up with the crunchiness from the wafer. Just can't get enough.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
Best, most addicting and fattening snack ever! These things are so dang good! And they are even better if you stick them in the freezer and have them cold! Little Debbie snacks are always so bomb and so good and these are no exception to that! Thanks for the amazing snacks that I love so much!
Becky S.
These are probably my favorite Little Debbie snack unless there is something slipping my mind. The best part is that they are really large wafers and you get 2 in each package! I live the crunch if the layered wafer cookies and the sweet peanut butter layered in with the smooth milk chocolate.
Hailey D.
Huntington
My son loves  Little Debbie® Nutty Bars . He asks me to buy these a lot whenever I go to the grocery store. They are not the most healthiest snack, but they are delicious and worth the extra calories. The only con is sometimes they get stuck to the plastic wrapper, and you lose some of your chocolate on the package.
Nikole S.
I love these. They are crunchy; chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness. Sometimes I enjoy just taking bits out of the sticks. Other times I take each layer of wafer off and eat them as I go. When I do that you taste more of the sweet peanut butter.
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
Our family has to literally keep these in our pantry at ALL times!! Lol. We ALL live them JUST as much as the next!♡♡♡ It's so funny too, because we all have our own way of eating them!!!! Lol.♡♡♡♡ Keep up the good work, LITTLE DEBBIE!!!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What is your favorite way to eat these?
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite little Debbie treat ? My personal favorite is Little Debbie® Nutty Bars
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does anyone else crave these, just after eating one pack?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
They don't look good but you can never judge a box by its cover
Ashley D.