Little Debbie® North Pole Nutty Bars

by Little Debbie

Creamy Peanut Butter Sandwiched Between Three Crispy Wafers, Covered In White Vanilla-flavored Icing And Topped With A Decorative North Pole Red Stripe.  Just In Time For Christmas!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie® North Pole Nutty Bars!
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
I’m not a huge white chocolate fan and generally prefer the regular nutty bars to these. They are fun aesthetically. My kids care more about them being festive than not tasting as good as the regular. Could take them or leave them.
Dawn B.
Huntsville, AL
I don't really care for these. There was not anything wrong with the regular so why even do this. I do love white chocolate but I just don't like these and I had high hopes.
April M.
Tyner, KY
I’m not a fan I have always liked bitty bars but these left a bad after taste and film in my mouth
ari J.
Little Debbie Christmas cake are to die for. I always keep these cakes on stand by. I enjoy the white cake and the taste of the toppings. Little Debbie needs to create Christmas balls. The cake is a bit on the sweet side but it's worth it. Add more sparkle.
Jayme S.
Springfield, MO
I love anything Little Debbie! These Nutty Bars are absolutely amazing as well! Definitely will buy again!
Robbie A.
Columbus , GA
Okay, is it terrible that my best friend and I WAIT for this product to hit the shelves when the Fall season is winding up? Loveeeee it!
Kristen A.
Parkland, FL
I thought this product was so delicious! I highly recommend it! It had a really good flavor! I wouldn’t improve this product at all. It met my expectations. I purchase it whenever I get the chance. I highly recommend this product to others!
Kimberly C.
11 County Road 437
I love these! I only wish Little Debbie would keep them on the shelves year round. Love buying this at Christmas to snack on. Perfect late night snack.
Makayla S.
Hate this is only seasonal but love the taste I’d eat these everyday if I could afford it lolz
Trinity C.
Pensacola
100 out of ten get them every year it isn’t Christmas without them I can’t find anything negative to say

Looking for your answer?