Little Debbie® North Pole Nutty Bars uploaded by Vernon I.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Creamy Peanut Butter Sandwiched Between Three Crispy Wafers, Covered In White Vanilla-flavored Icing And Topped With A Decorative North Pole Red Stripe.  Just In Time For Christmas!

Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Best snack cake, hands down. I'm a fan of the original nutty bar but I think this one is even better! I am a peanut butter and white chocolate enthusiast so it's no surprise that I love these. I do wish they came in a two pack though, they're single bar portions. I also wish they were available year 'round because I would be purchasing all the time!
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
Definitely some good I recommend this for any occasion the mix between white chocolate and peanut butter is outstanding too bad they only come around once a year should consider doing the off-season type
Sarah B.
Heaven in a bar!!!! As a fan of white chocolate and peanut butter, I found these to be delightful!!! And they come one bar to a wrapper so the portion size is perfect!! Wish they were available all year round!