BY LITTLE DEBBIE #6 in Donuts

Tasty Mini Cake Donuts Coated In Traditional Powdered Sugar.

Amy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Mini Powdered Donuts
I love these Doughnuts 🍩, me and my family enjoy these at least 4 times a week they are always soft and always fresh and Delicious.😋 I would recommend this 💯 to anyone who loves a sugary sweet treat, they go great with Coffee to!
Emily D.
Belle Mead
They don't meet my donut expectations. They are a bit too dry for my liking. The flavor is great though. The powdered sugar gets everywhere! They are very cheap so that is nice, but the quality is just okay in my book. I would rather spend a bit more money to get a tastier product.
Angelica B.
madison
These are awesome. It’s a great consistency of powder to donut ratio. The donut is not too hard and not too soft. It’s the best store bought donut from one of the most historic figures out. I highly recommend this to other sweet lovers.
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
These are so good and affordable, especially on a college budget. They are savory and help with my sweet tooth. I have a huge problem in buying these cause they are addicting. Although they are messy and crumble easily.
Mikala M.
Oklahoma
SO NOT healthy but so so delicious! Who doesn’t love to just give in to temptation and eat half a bag of these! Let’s be honest- these things are addicting. Extremely sugary and sweet but you have to treat yourself!
alexis c.
Greensburg
These are great to have for grab and go breakfast! Sunday morning are crazy at my house to try and get to church on time and these save our day every week. The only down fall is they are super messy!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these little fresh and tasty donuts with my morning coffee. They are delicious and I could probably eat a whole bag but limit myself to 3 or 4. You can buy them everywhere food is sold. Target is where I get them most often.
Madison H.
30040
These donuts are the best, they met my expectations, I got them from Walmart and Walgreens also get them at CVS.They are so moist on the inside delicious, but they are also very messy. I recommend them 100%.I’m eating them  right now,They’re everywhere
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Thus is an all time favorite when I'm craving sweets. As a child they were also a treat in my lunch box . I like the doughy, chewy texture and the smooth sweet powdered sugar. Keep in mind that these can cause cavities. However they are great if some one wants a high calorie snack.
Emily S.
Arlington, TX
Little Debbie Donuts are the great go to snack 4 Kids On the Run. Before school, my son and I grabbed two or three to snack on our way to school before we eat breakfast. They are a little messy for a three-year-old Sun especially if they are wearing black but they are delicious. Little Debbie® Mini Powdered Donuts
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does they taste good?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Do these give anyone else a weird feeling on the roof of your mouth? I hate it!
Kayla M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like these for a snack or breakfast?
Alexus W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are good.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they have too much powder?