BY LITTLE DEBBIE #2 in Donuts

Tasty Mini Cake Donuts Coated In Traditional Powdered Sugar.

Madison H.
30040
These donuts are the best, they met my expectations, I got them from Walmart and Walgreens also get them at CVS.They are so moist on the inside delicious, but they are also very messy. I recommend them 100%.I’m eating them  right now,They’re everywhere
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Little Debbie® Mini Powdered Donuts
I love these Doughnuts 🍩, me and my family enjoy these at least 4 times a week they are always soft and always fresh and Delicious.😋 I would recommend this 💯 to anyone who loves a sugary sweet treat, they go great with Coffee to!
Deshay L.
Charlotte
Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit I really want a contour palette and i hope that i recieve one real soon cause i like to be pretty and i like my makeup to be pretty so hopefully one day i can get a contour palette to go with my collection because i always wanted one
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
SO NOT healthy but so so delicious! Who doesn’t love to just give in to temptation and eat half a bag of these! Let’s be honest- these things are addicting. Extremely sugary and sweet but you have to treat yourself!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this little doughnuts:)) I think they taste good and that they are perfect for a quick snack:)) when you try one I assure you that you won’t stop trying more and more. They taste really good and smell great!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these little fresh and tasty donuts with my morning coffee. They are delicious and I could probably eat a whole bag but limit myself to 3 or 4. You can buy them everywhere food is sold. Target is where I get them most often.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
These are horrible. Stick with hostess . I made the mistake of getting these a time or two when it's all the store had up front (usually this brand is a decent fatty snack) and I rarely buy these kind of things. But these are soooo dry it's not even worth the calories at all! Waste of money
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy these for a quick snack and to satisfy my cookie craving. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh boy do I love these little things. I know they're not good for me at all but there is just something nostalgic about them. I like that they're small so I can only eat one or two to get my sweet tooth fix. They last for several days until they start seeming stale.
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
Me and my daughter love these . These are a great thing to snack on when ur mornings are going to fast. These are pretty tasty. These aren’t pricy at all . I will always buy these . I recommend these to friends and family as well .
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does they taste good?
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Do these give anyone else a weird feeling on the roof of your mouth? I hate it!
Alexus W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are good.
Kayla M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like these for a snack or breakfast?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they have too much powder?