BY LITTLE DEBBIE

grab 3 boxes of these great mini glazed donuts from Little Debbie! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I haven't had these since I was a kid. I tried them they other day again. The taste wasn't bad. But it just was a very heavy. Isn't something I would want to eat as a snake. Definitely more like for brakefast with coffee.
Christy P.
Londonderry
my daughter and her dad could live on these miniature dounuts they always grab like two or three boxes every time we go grocery shopping and the price is amazing i do recommend these to other buyers give them a try and youll fall in love...
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Sarah M.
Lucasville
I like all flavors of mini donuts, except coconut. The little individual packets of like 6 are good for on the go and in the car on trips. That's when we always ate them, on long road trips.
jasmin k.
Corcoran, CA
My dad use to buy them these as a kid I still eat them from time to time they are great for any time of day and are really cheap 75 cent donuts
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids and myself love these they are so good. You cant never have enough. I truly recommend then to you if yet havent tried them.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
Every time I'm at the grocery store I must have little Debbie doughnuts in my cart. These doughnuts stay fresh and are so good.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Can't keep these in the house. My kids love them! I like them too. They are easy to find and inexpensive that's a win win
Shamira B.
staten island, NY
My husband loves these and the kids love it as well.. We buy these like religiously this is always on my grocery list
Shakira P.
I like these. My sister is a huge fan of the powdered donuts. But i absolutely enjoy this kind. It tastes so good.