Little Debbie® Mini Glazed Donuts uploaded by Jennifer M.Little Debbie® Mini Glazed Donuts uploaded by ASHLEE K.Little Debbie® Mini Glazed Donuts uploaded by member-99f46409d

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Scrumptious Mini Cake Donuts Coated With A Sweet Glaze .

Tamarah P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Glazed donuts are always tasty! I love everything about these donuts: the taste, the texture and the smell...yes!!!! I also love how one bag is super cheap! I got mine for only $1.88 at my local grocery store (Foodtown). About 20 pieces of donuts for this price is beyond a bargain! Perfect snack for a movie night.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I buy these when we take trips and plan to be in the car for a while. My kids tllove them and the variety of flavors is great for those who are picky. Low price as well
Christy P.
Londonderry
my daughter and her dad could live on these miniature dounuts they always grab like two or three boxes every time we go grocery shopping and the price is amazing i do recommend these to other buyers give them a try and youll fall in love...
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
They've been a family favorite for years.My only real complaint is that they're too addictive. A little sweet, but that is what I want! A prefect snack for a mid morning cup of coffee. I usually get these at Walmart, easy to find, just look for the little Debbie's!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I love these donuts. They're great to keep around the house or to take on the road if you need to. All the flavors that I have tried are delicious! The flavor is great and so perfect. I would highly recommend this!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
My go to midnight snack love these the only thing I am not fond of is the after feeling on the roof of my mouth it feels like the icing just sticks and it feels really strange other than that they have really good flavor!
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't had these since I was a kid. I tried them they other day again. The taste wasn't bad. But it just was a very heavy. Isn't something I would want to eat as a snake. Definitely more like for brakefast with coffee.
Sarah M.
Lucasville, OH
I like all flavors of mini donuts, except coconut. The little individual packets of like 6 are good for on the go and in the car on trips. That's when we always ate them, on long road trips.
Ranee s.
Medford, OR
Can I just say yuuummmm??!!! Every brand I've bought hasn't been able to hold a candle to these. My kids beg for these every time we go to the store.

Amazon