BY LITTLE DEBBIE #4 in Donuts

Delicious Mini Cake Donuts Frosted With Fudge.

• Do these donuts only come in chocolate??2 Answers
  • Anybody got any tips on how to not eat them all in one d...2 Answers
  • Do these donuts have a waxy chocolate icing??4 Answers
Little Debbie® Mini Frosted Donuts
  • "After having something healthy, my kids eat these for breakfast every morning as a little snack.Not sure if they like the chocolate or powdered ones better!" in 5 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not even gonna lie these have been my favorites since I was a little kid. They are so yummy ! I’m not even a huge fan of chocolate whatsoever but man I could literally sit and eat half a bag of these and not even be ashamed lol. They have just the perfect amount of chocolate. I prefer to eat my donuts semi cold , not too cold but with a little chill just because I don’t like to have to deal with the chocolate melting lol that’s the messiest. I love these donuts and so does my boyfriend. We buy them to snack on from Walmart for $2 . I highly recommend them!
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
the best bang for your buck in a biodegradable bag! heck yeah Little Debbie® Mini Frosted Donuts these quench my hunger and last quite awhile and their mini so you don't over do it !
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’m sorry Little Debbie, we know you know you’re snacks. But as a shameless mini chocolate donut lover, these don’t quite hit the mark for me. I’m always going to reach for Hostess Mini Frosted Donettes every time. The Little Debbie variety always tastes less fresh to me.
Marie M.
These donuts are perfect for a mid day snack or just for the times when you have a little sweet tooth but dont have a donut shop in your location or just don’t want to spend money on a whole box on donuts when this little package will satisfy your needs for cheap!
Sarah S.
Muncie
The ONLY problem I have with these donuts is that their so dang delicious and addicting. If someone offers you one of these, you can never have just one. There also super cheap at less than $3 for a whole bag, so you may as well just buy it and sit down with a glass of milk
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They are my favorite out of all the flavors. They do leave a weird film in the roof of my mouth tho. But they are very affordable and I could legit eat the whole bag. I would recommend these if you like chocolate and donuts
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are some of my favorite store bought donuts! They aren’t dry, have a nice taste and the chocolate is a perfect medium sort of taste. These really knock out my chocolate cravings right away for such a good price. Highly recommend!
Madison E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh these are definitely not my first choice at all! The chocolate doesn’t even taste like real chocolate to me! It definitely didn’t meet the expectations that I had for it. I would not recommend. Bought once and never bought again!
Ashley O.
El paso
Love these chocolate donuts, they are my favorite go to snack. I even crave these from time to time. They have a good firmness to them without getting all over the place. Highly recommend. Now excuse me while I go get some donuts.
Rhiannon P.
Listen here - If you’re on a diet or trying to limit your sweets, these aren’t for you. They’re so GOOD & addicting that you can’t just have one or two. It’s so hard not to mindlessly eat half a bag in one sitting. The coated chocolate outside is so creamy & deliciously coats a, dare I say, MOIST dough. They’re so quick & easy when you’re in a pinch & have a hankering for something sweet. Maybe grab the snack size if you’re concerned about over indulging. ;)
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Who likes these better than the powdered sugar ones? (like I do!)
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Who else eats these as much as me .
Patty C.
Shamokin, PA
How healthy are they for you?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Where can i find these?
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
Which are your favorite? Chocolate or Powdered?