BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Mini Cake Donuts Frosted With Fudge.

• How will these donuts be? Are they rich? they are expensi...5 Answers
  • Do these donuts only come in chocolate??2 Answers
  • Anybody got any tips on how to not eat them all in one d...2 Answers
Little Debbie® Mini Frosted Donuts
  • "After having something healthy, my kids eat these for breakfast every morning as a little snack.Not sure if they like the chocolate or powdered ones better!" in 5 reviews
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Our favorite doughnuts in a bag .We have never had issues with this product in our house .We usually buy 2 bags a week and believe me they get ate all up .We have tried other brands but this is our favorite the others some times come stale and leave a nasty taste in your mouth. Not with these fresh and so good tasting everytime . I like them with a nice cold glass of milk to go with it . Reasonable price thats affordable .Also great in the mornings and things are a little hectic with trying to get the kiddos ready for school .Great for on the go also .
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
the best bang for your buck in a biodegradable bag! heck yeah Little Debbie® Mini Frosted Donuts these quench my hunger and last quite awhile and their mini so you don't over do it !
Sarah S.
Muncie
The ONLY problem I have with these donuts is that their so dang delicious and addicting. If someone offers you one of these, you can never have just one. There also super cheap at less than $3 for a whole bag, so you may as well just buy it and sit down with a glass of milk
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are some of my favorite store bought donuts! They aren’t dry, have a nice taste and the chocolate is a perfect medium sort of taste. These really knock out my chocolate cravings right away for such a good price. Highly recommend!
Ashley O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Love these chocolate donuts, they are my favorite go to snack. I even crave these from time to time. They have a good firmness to them without getting all over the place. Highly recommend. Now excuse me while I go get some donuts.
Rhiannon P.
Listen here - If you’re on a diet or trying to limit your sweets, these aren’t for you. They’re so GOOD & addicting that you can’t just have one or two. It’s so hard not to mindlessly eat half a bag in one sitting. The coated chocolate outside is so creamy & deliciously coats a, dare I say, MOIST dough. They’re so quick & easy when you’re in a pinch & have a hankering for something sweet. Maybe grab the snack size if you’re concerned about over indulging. ;)
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a bad tasting, sweet treat to have. This is probably my first time having chocolate donuts from this brand. The other brands I've had are a bit better. Though this one is alright. It isn't something I could imagine myself getting again.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Heaven in a bag. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but these are my weakness. It’s something about the texture of the chocolate with the bread. I will eat an entire bag in one sitting and I’m not proud of that.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
These are my kids favorite breakfast snack! They are very affordable and sold at most grocery stores on my area. They are full of flavor and always soft. I love dipping them in a cold glass of milk 😊. I will always be a loyal fan of these donuts!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Absolutely love these mini chocolate frosted donuts for a pick-me-up breakfast in the morning! I especially love putting these in the fridge for a little while, and they taste so much better and the chocolate doesn't get all over your hands. These little donuts are so addicting so be prepared to eat more than half the bag in one sitting.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Who likes these better than the powdered sugar ones? (like I do!)
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Who else eats these as much as me .
Patty C.
Shamokin, PA
How healthy are they for you?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Where can i find these?
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
Which are your favorite? Chocolate or Powdered?