BY LITTLE DEBBIE #6 in Donuts

Delicious Mini Cake Donuts Frosted With Fudge.

Little Debbie® Mini Frosted Donuts
  • "After having something healthy, my kids eat these for breakfast every morning as a little snack.Not sure if they like the chocolate or powdered ones better!" in 5 reviews
Karen M.
Little Debbie donuts is the only donuts I’ll ever eat. I don’t like donuts at all. I brought at stop n shop. I enjoy them with a big glass of milk. I can not compare them to anything else they’re just so good.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
These are my kids favorite breakfast snack! They are very affordable and sold at most grocery stores on my area. They are full of flavor and always soft. I love dipping them in a cold glass of milk 😊. I will always be a loyal fan of these donuts!
Lelu F.
Love these donuts. I can never have enough of them. My husband introduced me to these donuts couple of years back and now I am a fan. It is a great value for that delicious taste. I will keep on buying it forever!
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
So good! I love these little donuts! I try to stay away because I’m want to change my eating habits but my boyfriend loves them so it’s hard to stay away. They are really good for a quick sweet snack or if you want to add them to a party menu!
MK J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are gross! When I tried these I was not impressed at all. They are dry and the chocolate they used on these donuts is not a good tasting chocolate. Nothing taste good about these in my opinion.
Megan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little donuts are soooo good. I have such a hard time stopping myself when eating these little treasures. They are so unhealthy but a nice splurge when you need a chocolate fix.
Autumn M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are no good. The donut part tastes okay but the icing is absolutely terrible. It leaves a slimy, waxy residue all over the inside of my mouth. If I have a really bad sweet tooth and it's all that's around I might reach for these but I don't see that happening anytime soon. And I'm sure if it did I would regret it! So gross!
Sarah S.
These taste so good! They don't last too long in my house, but that's how you know they are enjoyed by all. They're great with a cup of coffee or as a mini snack on the go. My mom used to put a couple in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved them! They remind me of simpler times.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably my favorite Chocolate Donuts are from Little Debbie! These taste like actual Chocolate and are very addicting. I sometimes even eat some of these as a breakfast when in a rush or for a Snack. I find that these are not as sugary as other brands too.
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The chocolate on these is pretty nasty. It's weird in texture and fairly waxy and tasteless. The cake itself isn't too bad - oftentimes they are dry like their powdered sugar counterparts, but the chocolate makes them nearly unbareable to eat.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Who likes these better than the powdered sugar ones? (like I do!)
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Who else eats these as much as me .
Patty C.
Shamokin, PA
How healthy are they for you?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Where can i find these?
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
Which are your favorite? Chocolate or Powdered?