BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have to say that I love marshmallow treats. They are just a big ole bunch of ooey, gooey, marshmallow explosion in my mouth. Little Debbie really makes the best compared to homemade. These are honestly the next best thing to homemade. I always buy these. I never have time to make them and home and Little Debbie never disappoints and they offer great quality products with a fair price.
Katelyn S.
Not a fan. I usually love snacks like this but this one just didn't do it for me. I'm not sure if the recipe has changed since I was a kid, but they aren't as delicious as i remember them being. Could just be my taste buds evolving!
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
Any time you put chocolate and marshmallow together you have a great treat, but Little Debbie takes it to the next level. Marshmallow Supremes melt in your mouth and leave you with just the right amount of sweet.
Shelley W.
These have changed drastically since the first time I tried them years ago. They used to be better, so I will never buy them again. Changing something is not positive sometimes. YUCK
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I pretty much like most things that involve chocolate and marshmallows. Don't get me wrong, the chocolate isn't boutique quality or anything, but it doesn't have to be the best to be good.
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
I seriously did not know they still made these! These were my absolute favorite as a kid!!! A giant marshmallow on top of a cookie covered in chocolate!! Total win!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I never really liked these. I always wanted a Rice Krispy Treat over these. I don't know what it is about it, i just never really liked them like everyone else did.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I didn't like these as much as I was hoping to. The marshmallow was really thick and hard to eat with the crumbling chocolate. Great taste, not great to try to eat.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These were okay. It kind of left a waxy taste in my mouth and a film on the roof of my mouth, it was a good first try but I don't think I'd ever buy them again.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I love Little Debbie Marshmallow Treats! I mean who doesn't love Little Debbie anyway? All of these products are outstanding and the price is even better!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It seems like theres a lot of marshmallow filling...is it too overpoweringl?
Sofyya L.