Little Debbie® Marshmallow Puffs uploaded by Nyrobi K.Little Debbie® Marshmallow Puffs uploaded by Tracy L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #89 in Cookies

A Soft, Chewy Chocolate Cookie Is Topped With Marshmallow And Enrobed With White Icing. Pastel Colored Sprinkles Decorate Each One. Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

• Such is this product? who has tried it? 4 Answers
  • Craving these so bad right now. How much?3 Answers
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
Such a tasty treat! Whether I was elated when I found it pack in my lunch for school or currently pulling one out my work drawer stash... this hits the spot! They know just how to lure you in with their seasonal items too but they’re so worth it!! They aren’t the richest in taste but just enough to feed a sweet tooth! They are so affordable which makes it even better!!
James T.
Madera, CA
Disgusting. Most the little Debbie snacks use low quality ingredients that leave a weird film in your mouth. These are no different. Bought a box as I like marshmelllows. But these were a fail. Still have most the box left and nephews (age 3, 7 and 9) won't even eat them.
John M.
Yuma, Arizona
My first time trying these were when I saw the packaging and the packaging was extremely catchy to the eye so I immediately pointed it out to my mom and she agreed to let me buy it and I don’t regret it at all.
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
I love love love these things!!!!!!! They’re soooooooooooo good! I mean super good, honestly better than super good! These are so not good for you but I could care less, they’re seriously my addiction! I totally recommend!
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love these the marshmallow is so soft then you have the thin layer of browny witch is amazing I have recommended customers at my work to try them and they love them
Stormy W.
I have a thing for marshmallow and chocolate especially when these come around, I seem to buy a couple boxes, just because I love chocolate and marshmallow. They aren't like snow balls but they are close, just without the coconut and cream filling.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
My favorite snacks. Love the creamy ness. I buy them all the time and love them. Eat one everyday. You can get it at your local drug store. Not healthy but I’ll still eat them lol.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I don’t think little Debbie has made something I haven’t loved! Affordable prices and nostalgic holiday shape/color ones make my family (and me) so happy! Always easy to get and when you can make someone smile with a pack of little Debbie’s, it’s worth everything
Callianna D.
taylorsville
The marshmallow is not that bad it’s not something you crave or make a separate trip to the store because you forgot to get it. It’s something you’d buy when it’s on sale. The marshmallow with the brownie or cookie thing has a griany texture to it.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
One of my guilty pleasures of snacks. Marshmallows are one of my favorites so I usually opt for something like this when I have a craving. The price is great as well. I purchased at a Walmart I have also bought at the grocery store as well.
Ivannys M.
Such is this product? who has tried it?
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
Craving these so bad right now. How much?