Little Debbie® Marshmallow Puffs uploaded by Nyrobi K.Little Debbie® Marshmallow Puffs uploaded by Tracy L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Soft, Chewy Chocolate Cookie Is Topped With Marshmallow And Enrobed With White Icing. Pastel Colored Sprinkles Decorate Each One. Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

• Such is this product? who has tried it? 4 Answers
  • Craving these so bad right now. How much?3 Answers
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
Such a tasty treat! Whether I was elated when I found it pack in my lunch for school or currently pulling one out my work drawer stash... this hits the spot! They know just how to lure you in with their seasonal items too but they’re so worth it!! They aren’t the richest in taste but just enough to feed a sweet tooth! They are so affordable which makes it even better!!
James T.
Madera, CA
Disgusting. Most the little Debbie snacks use low quality ingredients that leave a weird film in your mouth. These are no different. Bought a box as I like marshmelllows. But these were a fail. Still have most the box left and nephews (age 3, 7 and 9) won't even eat them.
Callianna D.
taylorsville
The marshmallow is not that bad it’s not something you crave or make a separate trip to the store because you forgot to get it. It’s something you’d buy when it’s on sale. The marshmallow with the brownie or cookie thing has a griany texture to it.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
One of my guilty pleasures of snacks. Marshmallows are one of my favorites so I usually opt for something like this when I have a craving. The price is great as well. I purchased at a Walmart I have also bought at the grocery store as well.
Ashley R.
Decatur, GA
I am obsessed with Little Debbie even though it’s so bad for you. Everything they come out with is delicious! Great prices and plenty of them in the box. I’ve never met someone who doesn’t love this: also I love marshmallow
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really sweet and one of the better tasting sweets for a a really good price. They are really tasty and sweet and a great price for how sweet and tasty they are. Definitely a recommendation on how sweet and tasty they are
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love these the marshmallow is so soft then you have the thin layer of browny witch is amazing I have recommended customers at my work to try them and they love them
John M.
Yuma, AZ
My first time trying these were when I saw the packaging and the packaging was extremely catchy to the eye so I immediately pointed it out to my mom and she agreed to let me buy it and I don’t regret it at all.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
At our house, we wait all year for these Easter treats to come out! These things are so addicting. The marshmallow and chocolate combination is so delicious! These boxes don't last long in our house hold!
Emily J.
These have been one of my favorite little Debbie snacks ever since I was a kid. I love the marshmallow and frosting on these. I would highly recommend trying these. Can be bought at almost any grocery store
Ivannys M.
Such is this product? who has tried it?
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
Craving these so bad right now. How much?