Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box!
Fayetteville, NC
I love these little miffins for a quick snack for myaelf or for the kids. The only thing that I would change is the amount of muffins that are in each bag and the amount of bags that are in each box. For a bigger family the entire box is gone if each person got one bag and that is no fun. The price is affordable
San diego , CA
This product is very good on the go for a late lunch boxes for me and my family. The kids enjoy it in their lunch boxes as a little pick me up sweet for after they eat all their lunch. Are usually pick this up at a nearby Food 4 Less.
Mamou, LA
I love these little Chocolate chip muffins! I’ve never been a fan of chocolate and typically this would be my last, but it’s the only kind we had. The product was fresh and tasted homemade. To my surprise, I enjoyed every bite!
New Oxford, PA
These are cheaper compared to some other brands. My kids do like them, but prefer other brands. They say they aren’t as moist. I do buy a lot just because they’re cheaper.
Troy, MO
Me personally I don't really care for these but my kiddos both seem to enjoy them thoroughly I mean really I can't even get through the grocery store without one or the other asking me to get some Little Debbie muffins chocolate chip only please
Survived off of these in college, and while i think they contributed to my "freshman 15" I wouldn't change a thing. These are high in calorie, but great to grab on the way out of the house if you haven't eaten breakfast and need a filling (and sweet) snack!
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Middleburg, FL
We buy the brownie ones in this house but I hate the price they are 2.98 so 2 for 5 only about 20 are in the complete package they taste so good though wish there was more than 4 in a pack so those 2 things I would change and I would buy more
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Madison
I always have a box of these at my house. My kids love them. Good for an easy breakfast before they head to school. They are inexpensive. Our favorite are the blueberry and chocolate chip
No Special Diet
These tasty little muffins are convenient, bite size, and leaves you with a smile.  Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box  is a quick snack to grab on the go especially, as a breakfast item.  Each pack contains 5 mini muffins and have Vitamin B1, B2, Iron and Folic Acid so great morning grab and go. Little Debbie has been a brand around for many years and a brand that can be trusted through your household. A box of 20 is about $6 to $8 dollars depending on the location.  Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box  are loved by kids all around due to the real chocolate morsels and the soft muffin texture. This product helps with portion sizing and eliminates the over eating. They are considered "Kosher" and contain about 26 carbs per pouch.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Chocolate chip muffins are so yummy, some of my favorite muffins.  I prefer to have one large muffin that fills my stomach up though.  That way it seems like there's a stopping point. xD  With these you can just pop multiple muffins and end up eating more.
Low Carb