GroceryBakeryLittle Debbie
Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box

Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box

short description is not available

[product:tgif-tgi-fridays-crispy-buffalo-style-chicken-wings-42-oz-box] ? [product:tgif-tgi-fridays-buffalo-style-boneless-chicken-bites-frozen-appetizer-27-oz-box]
Were the ingredients updated?
Anyone else like these? They did have some bad reviews a few years back.
Start your review of Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box!
Gina M.
Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box uploaded by Gina M.
These taste more cake-like than muffin, but they are still super yummy. I love these once in a while.
Alisha S.
Bronx, NY
1,089 reviews
Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box uploaded by Alisha S.
I like bringing these on the the go for quick snack. The taste was bit sweet but alright. It was still good. I like little bites more.
EM PERLITTA G.
These tasty little muffins are convenient, bite size, and leaves you with a smile.  Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box  is a quick snack to grab on the go especially, as a breakfast item.  Each pack contains 5 mini muffins and have Vitamin B1, B2, Iron and Folic Acid so great morning grab and go. Little Debbie has been a brand around for many years and a brand that can be trusted through your household. A box of 20 is about $6 to $8 dollars depending on the location.  Little Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box  are loved by kids all around due to the real chocolate morsels and the soft muffin texture. This product helps with portion sizing and eliminates the over eating. They are considered "Kosher" and contain about 26 carbs per pouch.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
These are really good for mornings when you’re in a rush I need to scramble give me your kids breakfast or for a great snack
Jozi U.
These are my weakness ! I love these so much I can eat a whole box by my self ! Especially if I just smoked some weed ! I think they really need to add more in the pack and more packs in the box because I go through these very quick!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Super sweet but also super tasty. Horrible calories but the flavor is good. Reminds me of my childhood.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
These are good as a snack especially when you just need something quick they always taste good
Alexi L.
Eau Claire
Delicious little snacks, not the best thing in the world for you but so tasty. Sometimes you just need an unhealthy snack
Kristine I.
My son likes theseLittle Debbie Little Muffins Chocolate Chip, 20ct box! as they are simple and the right proportion. I would recommend to anyone else. And this is one of the only flavors he likes.
Zeleida P.
Hialeah, FL
Taste really good my daughter love that banana and blueberries flavor and others product the same line.