Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 164 oz

Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 1.64 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 1.64 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 1.64 oz uploaded by Misty B.
Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 1.64 oz these are delicious ! My son loves these! He grabs them for a quick snack on the run. They taste delicious! I would not change a thing about these mini brownies.
Nann S.
Sturgis, MI
Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 1.64 oz uploaded by Nann S.
I love these!!! These are so good I have to literally hide them from both my kids! So far so good. They are the perfect bite size and taste just like a homemade brownie but so much better since you didn’t make it!! I highly recommend this. I have all the flavors for my hmmmm kids to try once they find them!!
Laura G.
North Miami Beach, FL
Little Debbie - Little Brownies - Single Serve 1.64 oz uploaded by Laura G.
Es una cajita com varios paquetitos de mini brownies la recomiendo pero para llevar al colegio

Looking for your answer?