BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ruby s.
San Antonio
My husband loves these lemon pies they are just the right size for a little snack and the filling is so good and every bite u get some filling and it's not all just pie crust lol
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
The only con is they could be a little less filled with sugar but its an old school snack i used to eat with my dad. he still loves them to this day. the price is very affordable just not so healthy. i would recommend to others just warn them of the high sugar intake.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm kinda 50-50 on his lemon pies. I like them but they're really sweet and lemon filling is sort of artificial tasting. They're definitely not healthy, but they're good once in awhile as a little treat. I like to buy them in multiple flavors.
Ciara U.
Not a fan of the artificial, gooey lemon filling. I typically avoid overly processed foods which would explain my dislike. These pies are something that I could do without.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These pies are absolutely delicious!!! I love the tangy lemon with the sweet crust it's the perfect combination of sweet and sour and I could eat them everyday!
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Soft, sweet & tart these hand pies make the perfect summer afternoon snack. My husband loves to have me toast his before I hand it over. Seriously delicious!
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
I'm sorry, I hate these pies. Maybe my taste buds can't appreciate lemon/tangy flavors, or maybe I'm just not a pie person, but I was not pleased.
Paola C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Pies are absolutely delicious!! joy in my mouth great balance of lemon and a sweet crunch of crust. Perfect snack for anyone.
selena d.
Lima, OH
These taste great when warmed up I also like it cold I recommend anyone if you haven't tried it warm try it
Angela M.
I like these. I love lemon stuff, and this is perfect. I like the sweet icing they put on top of crust.