Little Debbie® Jelly Creme Pies

by Little Debbie

Smooth Creme And A Dollop Of Strawberry-flavored Jelly Between Two Soft Cookies All Coated In Fudge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie® Jelly Creme Pies!
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Jelly Creme Pies uploaded by Anastasia B.
I just bought this box tonight, GONE! It was a $1.99 at Food Lion, i couldn't resist. What i thought was like a cookie in the middle, was actually sponge cake. So it was not stale like a moon pie texture wise. The jelly is gooey so it will make a mess and the size throws me off it's a bit smaller then i thought it would be. Not like the size of the regular oatmeal cream pies by little Debby. I recommend trying!
Angie C.
Simpsonville , SC
These are my favorite, eating them reminds me of my childhood. My mom used to put these in my lunch box.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The one thing I don't like... These are so hard to find. I usually stumble across them in a dollar store in a small town when I'm not looking. I have loved these since I was a kid. The cream filling is sooo good with that little bit of cherry jelly. I wish the bigger stores here would carry them.
Patrice W.
Lake City, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves these pies. Me personally I'm not very fond of them they always seem to be dry. I only purchase them because my husband loves them. They aren't my choice of snack cake that is made by the company.
jessica A.
415 Old Seneca Rd.
Little Debbie reminds me of my father who passed away a year and a half ago. This was his absolute favorite little pie and its mine too. The price is affordable and on point. The taste is fantastic. I like to eat all the chocolate and white stuff and save the jelly for last.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
I have been eating these since I was a kid and they were called Choc-o-jels. For years, we couldn’t find them, so I was ELATED when I found them at Walmart! They are SO good! They have a nice soft chocolate coating around a cake like sandwich that has a white creme and strawberry jelly inside. I LOVE these!
Alanna Grayce C.
florence, KY
A childhood favorite of mine. I dont eat them often but they will always be a comfort food.. still just as delicious now as they were when I was a little girl. :)
chelsey C.
Arnaudville
Little Debbie's first of all I like almost all their pies . Jelly cream pies are one of my favorites . Mixture of the cake , chocolate and the strawberries jelly is yummy . Thank u little Debbie far making jelly cream pies .
sarah N.
McAlpin, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oils Wi/ Tbhq to Preserve Flavor, Water, Cocoa, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Whey (Milk), Baking Soda (Leavening), Eggs, Colors (Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40), Salt, Emulsifiers (Sorbitan Monostearate, Polysorbate 60, Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin), Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sorbic Acid (to Retain Freshness), Egg Whites, Citric Acid.
gabbi G.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good omg. I've purchased this product two times and it was so worth it. A pro is how good it tastes and a con is that it makes your mouth feel like a weird creamy afterwards. I love chocolate and strawberries so the 2 together is so good.

Looking for your answer?