Little Debbie® Jelly Creme Pies uploaded by Davy A.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Smooth Creme And A Dollop Of Strawberry-flavored Jelly Between Two Soft Cookies All Coated In Fudge.

chelsey C.
Arnaudville
Little Debbie's first of all I like almost all their pies . Jelly cream pies are one of my favorites . Mixture of the cake , chocolate and the strawberries jelly is yummy . Thank u little Debbie far making jelly cream pies .
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
OBSESSED! I’ve loved these ever since I was 7 years old. We always had them in the fridge because they taste so good cold! I got my little brother addicted to them because that’s what they become... an addiction. I love these snacks and you will too!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Absolutely love these! My mom use to buy these for me and her when I was a kid. Thankfully my brothers and sisters didn't like them. I could eat a whole box in one day. The raspberry filling is so smooth and silky. Wish they would add more in the middle.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista , CA
Jelly cream pies are so good! They're the perfect size and the perfect amount and sweetness for a single serving! The jelly in the middle is soooo tasty! Very affordable! 10/10 recommend
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oils Wi/ Tbhq to Preserve Flavor, Water, Cocoa, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Whey (Milk), Baking Soda (Leavening), Eggs, Colors (Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40), Salt, Emulsifiers (Sorbitan Monostearate, Polysorbate 60, Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin), Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sorbic Acid (to Retain Freshness), Egg Whites, Citric Acid.
gabbi g.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good omg. I've purchased this product two times and it was so worth it. A pro is how good it tastes and a con is that it makes your mouth feel like a weird creamy afterwards. I love chocolate and strawberries so the 2 together is so good.
Carolyn Y.
My youngest lil boy literally does not eat, and these I can usually get him to eat, so we buy these a lot! Not the healihiest by no means but it's something in the tummy!
Katelyn R.
Gulfport, MS
I do not really like these. they always taste so fake and not very fresh. I would not recommend buying these. I would rather choose something from the bakery.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
YUMMY! I have always loved these since I was a child! I love the jelly in them! It's great! I'll always love these!
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Ohhh i love these. wasn't allowed to have too much sweets as a kid but these were great when you got them.