Little Debbie Honey Buns Big Snacks - 9 CT uploaded by Arnell H.Little Debbie Honey Buns Big Snacks - 9 CT uploaded by Alex H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Honey Buns Big Pack Snacks - 9 CT.
Individually Wrapped.
McKee A Family Bakery. see more...

Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc
Little Debbie Honey Buns are delicious. They are sweet, lower in calories than most their competitors. Overall I like the product. As with every product their are drawbacks. The two main drawbacks are the amount of Honey buns in the box, and the size of the honey buns. While Little Debbie makes a good product they offer less honey buns than their generic counterparts. Most honey companies offer 8 as opposed to Little Debbie's 6. The second drawback is the size. Little Debbie Honey buns are the exact same size as their generic competitors but cost more. While the consumer does get a better quality honey bun I feel that they should offer two more honey buns to better compete with competitors. Overall, I give this product 4.5/5. With Little Debbie Honey buns you never have to worry about quality although they are a little bit pricier than competitors they have a longer shelf live and are softer when you eat them.
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
I really like this product because it has a really good sweetness to it, of course I would buy it because it that good, it delicious I would not be disappointed of this, yes it did because it really good just the way it is, yes I would because it would help them a lot.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
They are an excellent snack for work , vacation , a time at the park very day i eat one it cheers me up there my husbands favorite buns . On the other hand i wish they would have lower calories but its cheap so I'm fine with it and i also share with my co workers
Smithfield, WV
I have tried these and so has my family we love honey buns they are good. I don't know how anyone could not like these. They are not to sweet they are just right.
solangel m.
solangel m.
Hazleton, PA
I love theses for a midnight snack or after school snack! so delicious and so cheap and comes with lots there mouthwatering and after you eat one you want more!
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
These are always a yummy snack! since my younger days I've loved the sweetness and gumminess! I eat them for breakfast or snack time. my family loves them!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
I love how soft the honey buns are! They are always soft and melt-in-your-mouth perfect! Paired with a glass of milk and you have a perfect combination.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Used to be my go to snack in middle school. I used to warm it in the microwave before eating it. Never understood why others put cheese on it though.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Love these. I could seriously snack on these all day and not get tired of them. They satisfy my sweet tooth whenever I eat them
Emily P.
Emily P.
I used to eat these for breakfast all the time as a kid! Who doesn't love a good honey bun? Classic!
member-dd9f39a5d
member-dd9f39a5d
Thomaston, GA
Honey buns or brownies?
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Do you like honey buns how they are or warmed up?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Hamden, OH
Where the name sweet buns come from
Natster F.
Natster F.
I haven't had good huney buns as of late has anyone else notice this? The quality not so great.
Smithfield, WV
Honey buns are good but not lately idk if they are not putting enough flavoring on the top. What all do you think!