Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz

Soft Golden Pastry Baked With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, Then Finished With A Sweet Glaze.

I know I’m not crazy, have these gotten smaller?
Do you eat Honey Buns?
What are your thoughts on this product? (:
Start your review of Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz!
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Candi W.
You can’t go wrong with Lil Debbie!! One tasty snack. I always enjoy tasting new flavors by them!! I love the honeybuns with a cup of milk!! I actually enjoy almost every different one from Nutty Bars to Swiss Rolls I love them all with a cup of milk. Always hits the spot for me [product:little-debbie-honey-buns-9ct/2098oz] Little Debbie Extra Peanut Butter Nutty Bar - 24ct Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls
Carlton H.
Foxworth, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Carlton H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't like little debbie honey buns an if you don't I really don't wanna know you or be your friend at all just kidding these things are delicious
Kristin B.
Saint Leonard, MD
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Kristin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Whenever I go to the grocery store and search for snack items, I ALWAYS choose Little Debbie products. Honey Buns are one of my favorites from Little Debbie! They're a sweet treat for when you're on the go and great for an afternoon snack. I always pack one for my daughter in her lunch box for school. Little Debbie Snack Cakes (2 Boxes) BONUS 1 Little Debbie HONEY BUN (Honey Buns)
ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by ashley M.
I love @LittleDebbie snacks #honeybuns have to be one of my favorites besides #starcrunch and #Nuttybuddies now back to honey buns they’re not too sticky and they taste good so I highly recommend you go get some  #snacks #honeybun #littleDebbie
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my childhood favorite and now my son’s favorite as well! They are a classic for a reason. It’s the perfect little dessert treat or sweet snack on the go. Who can’t resist the glazed deliciousness of a honey bun!
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Ginny W.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Little Debbie snacks in our home and lately they've been on a honey bun kick! These delicious honey buns are affordable and at times supplemental for a quick breakfast. I just heat mine in the microwave for about 10 seconds to be able to eat it warm. The others in the house could care less if they're heated, plain or iced. They are just that good! I grew up with different varieties of Little Debbie snack cakes as a child. I remember at gas stations you could buy the bigger individualy wrapped honey buns..still find em like that here in my home state. They are always fresh and delicious. Healthy for you? Not so much but in moderation we all deserve something sweet at times.
Kayti B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how easy it is to quickly grab one of these for fast and quick breakfast out the door. It's not exactly the healthiest thing on the planet, but great for on-the-go. They're sweet and tasty and pretty cheap. You can always find them for under $2 at an convenience store or by the box at any retailer. My daughter loves grabbing for these when she can.
Ninna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 9ct/20.98oz uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These honey buns are very good. They are a great snack or warm them for a little bit in the microwave and they taste freshly baked. This brand is my favorite out there.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy delicious sugary treats. Must have rarely. I've been having them ever since I was a little girl. Dependable brand.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
Honey buns are the bomb they are one of the best cheat day treats and are so sweet to eat I would eat them anytime
Ask a question to the Influenster community...