BY LITTLE DEBBIE #23 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie?? Honey Buns.
Snacks.
Contains 6 Breakfast Pastries.
Individually Wrapped.
McKee A Family Bakery.
Net wt 10.6 oz (301g). see more...

Buy on Target
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love honey buns they are so sweet and soft and delicious. They have a thin layer of glaze on the outside and when you warm them up they are even better i love having them warmed up a
With a glass if milk and if you warm them up only put them in the microwave 5- 10 seconds
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Honey Buns are absolutely delicious! They are probably my favorite go-to snack! My kids adore them too as a quick snack on the go! With the glaze on top and the soft bun, it is absolutely delectable!
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
I can literally taste these looking at them. I love honey buns. They may not be good for me but they taste oh so good. I even eat them for breakfast if I have them and need something to eat quick and on the go.
Olivia W.
These are a great quick and small snack. They are so sweet and flavorful! For the amount you get it is very affordable. I don't think I would eat any other brand honey bun! I would recommend this to others!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie honey buns are very delicious I love them glazed and I love the iced ones. I also love to pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and have that nice warm gooey goodness along with a cup of cappuccino or hot chocolate
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a snack that as a child I would eat till my stomach made me throw it back up. It was not into my middle school years that I had tried it heated up that I realized how much I really loved them. They are so soft and full of flavor. Very good heated up as well! Place them in a open toaster for about 30 seconds and it's so good with a cup of cold milk. Now that's a breakfast
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Super sweet and very satisfying! I enjoy these now as much as I did when I was a kid. I find they're nice for a quick snack or if you don't have time for a real breakfast. Not incredibly filling however, and they can get sticky if you're not careful.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie Honey Buns are delicious. I've been eating them since I lived in California. They are really cheap, delicious, and they beat out my cravings. They are smalls but good for a cheat meal and only 230 calories.
Melissa Z.
Valdosta
I love having something sweet with my coffee every morning and this is perfect for that!  I have been eating Little Debbie Honey Buns since my childhood.  They are quick to grab for a light breakfast while running out the door or nice for an afternoon snack.
Chloe M.
San Marcos, TX
Of course, honey buns are always a good time However, this tasty snake always left a icky residue on my fingers. Some do say thats the best part but its like no matter how much you clean your fingers, it goes somewhere else lol. its a good time, dont get me wrong!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Are these to sweet?
Abi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is a great beverage that complements this sweet treat?
Brooklyn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I feel like theyve gotten so small
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Do y'all like them in the microwave