BY LITTLE DEBBIE #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Soft Golden Pastry Baked With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, Then Finished With A Sweet Glaze.

Malea T.
The glaze on the honey buns are perfect. They aren’t overly sweet and try to help with the dryness of the actual bun. This product is my favorite snack and great for when you need to rush out the door. The amount you get for the price is amazing!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like to put them in the microwave for like 15 minutes. Add little coffee or hot chocolate and you have a fast breakfast. I'm always in hurry in the morning. These are affordable. The taste is great. I know that these are not great for me. I would recommend them!
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to eat these in the morning or a late night snack with milk. I love how sweet it is. It’s one of my favorite sweet snacks. I usually get it at the dollar store or Walmart or sometimes rocky top gas station
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly the best pre-packaged honey buns I’ve found that come in a multi-pack. They’re so yummy and simple and sweet. I can eat so many of these so I have to watch myself! 10/10. Decent price too!
Cierra K.
Kansas City , MO
One of my favorite snacks! I keep em stocked up in the pantry cause I never wanna run out lol! It’s unhealthy but it’s a guilty pleasure of mine. They’r so delicious who doesn’t like honeybuns ?
Yandy J.
Little Debbie snack cakes are delicious especially these honey buns, they have icing on them and cinnamon in it swirl. these snack cakes are a very good bake product, and taste like real fresh bake honey buns especially if you warm them up just a little before eating them. I would buy Little Debbie snack cakes again.
Jennifer F.
Little debby honey buns are my absolute favorite! They are never hard, always moist and fresh and fairly priced. Try them heated in the microwave for about 7 seconds! Yum!
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
Who doesn't love Little Debbie. Honey Buns from Little Debbie are perfect to keep around the house for a quick snack, treat or running out the door breakfast. Sure, they aren't the healthiest of food, but they are tasty and fresh.
We keep these around a lot and I do recommend them.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honey buns so sticky icky on my sweet ooey gooey . I love these honey buns. Individually 50 cents so my sweet tooth is happy when I'm broke. Only problem and reason for four stars is personal. Hurts my cavities. May have gotten cavities from these. Also people tell me that honey buns are the bee's knees in jail.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love honey buns they are so sweet and soft and delicious. They have a thin layer of glaze on the outside and when you warm them up they are even better i love having them warmed up a
With a glass if milk and if you warm them up only put them in the microwave 5- 10 seconds
Manixa P.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these to sweet?
Tayler D.
Do you like honey buns how they are or warmed up?
Abi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is a great beverage that complements this sweet treat?