BY LITTLE DEBBIE #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Soft Golden Pastry Baked With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, Then Finished With A Sweet Glaze.

Buy on Amazon
Malea T.
The glaze on the honey buns are perfect. They aren’t overly sweet and try to help with the dryness of the actual bun. This product is my favorite snack and great for when you need to rush out the door. The amount you get for the price is amazing!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like to put them in the microwave for like 15 minutes. Add little coffee or hot chocolate and you have a fast breakfast. I'm always in hurry in the morning. These are affordable. The taste is great. I know that these are not great for me. I would recommend them!
Bonnie J.
Honestly the best pre-packaged honey buns I’ve found that come in a multi-pack. They’re so yummy and simple and sweet. I can eat so many of these so I have to watch myself! 10/10. Decent price too!
Shenika H.
Flint
Loved them as a kid just as much as I do now. Sometimes I’ll eat half of one when I’m trying convince myself to eat less sugar and some time I put my big girl pants on and pig out on a big box tummy yummy about to smash into my second one for the night
Jennifer F.
Little debby honey buns are my absolute favorite! They are never hard, always moist and fresh and fairly priced. Try them heated in the microwave for about 7 seconds! Yum!
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honey buns so sticky icky on my sweet ooey gooey . I love these honey buns. Individually 50 cents so my sweet tooth is happy when I'm broke. Only problem and reason for four stars is personal. Hurts my cavities. May have gotten cavities from these. Also people tell me that honey buns are the bee's knees in jail.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love honey buns they are so sweet and soft and delicious. They have a thin layer of glaze on the outside and when you warm them up they are even better i love having them warmed up a
With a glass if milk and if you warm them up only put them in the microwave 5- 10 seconds
Tara W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honey buns never ever get old! They taste amazing! I’ve ate these since I was a kid. I highly recommend! After one you’ll want more! Little Debbie® Honey Buns
Elle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These didn't fully meet my expectations and I'm not satisfied with them, but I would eat them if someone gave one to me for free. They taste good, but they are kind of a little soggy. Something about them just isn't right. I don't recommend buying these.
Jeff D.
Bronx
This is actually my favorite honey bun brand but the Frosted version are my number one favorite flavor. This honey bun is it dry or stale, it has a nice soft taste to it and if you wanted up sometimes it can actually be good paired up with a glass of milk.
Manixa P.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Do you eat Honey Buns?
Tayler D.
Do you like honey buns how they are or warmed up?
Abi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is a great beverage that complements this sweet treat?