BY LITTLE DEBBIE #35 in Donuts

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Little debbie glazed mini donuts 3 oz

Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are cool. The breeding inside can be a little dry and the glaze can have this weird after taste. I also don't like how the glaze sticks to the palette of my mouth, but these are bearable as a snack.
Ashley C.
Oak Creek
These are my guilty pleasure. When I'm craving something super sweet, this always satisfies. Sure, they're pretty artificial but if you're looking for a cheat-day splurge, this is it.
Breanne P.
Perfect on the go snack. They are affordable when you buy in black at Sams club or Winco, but definitely not at Circle K or a convenience store. Not convenient at all. If only they were cheaper when you're out!
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
Not a fan of these donuts they way they're packaged. The glaze is all over the place and I always have a film left on the roof of my mouth when I'm finished eating them.
Ana A.
Brooklyn
I grew up with this ! lol they taste like cheap donuts but in the best of ways. They take me back to my childhood so they're the best donuts I would ever have! Totally would recommend.
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
As I grew up, we'd go to the gas station every single day for coffee and as I got to school age I always would get these. They are so darn good and you can't help but be happy while you eat them
masooma s.
I love little debbie, i remember hostess donuts years back had lard in them and i could not eat them so i was thrilled little debbie saved the day for me every time
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
YUM. I really don't eat these, but I wouldn't mind too :) These are so good and great to share when you just want a taste of a donut without having a whole one.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
Don't think too much when you eat these. They are horrible for you but are oh so darn delicious. Cheap donughts they you can get at most gas stations.
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
These are great for on the go quick snack. Easy to find at any gas station or convenient store. Great flavor and quality for the price.