GroceryLittle Debbie
Fudge Rounds - 12 ct (pack of 2)

LIttle Debbie Fudge Rounds - 12 ct. (pack of 2)

by Little Debbie

A light fudge creme between two rich, chocolate cookies and a wave of fudge icing over the top. Individually wrapped twelve to a carton. Total 24 ct

Individually wrapped fudge rounds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LIttle Debbie Fudge Rounds - 12 ct. (pack of 2)!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,237 reviews
LIttle Debbie Fudge Rounds - 12 ct. (pack of 2) uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Haven’t had these in awhile but recently got them and I love them lol definitely a great night time snack. #foodie #yummy #food #snacks
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
LIttle Debbie Fudge Rounds - 12 ct. (pack of 2) uploaded by Shantoria B.
Seriously the best cake they make! Melt in your mouth the best. Love love love them! Yummy
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
This was my favorite as a kid and still my favorite little Debbie snack cake. My grandmother always kept these in the freezer and it was a tasty treat. On my 9th birthday my older sister wanted a Boston cream cake, I hate Boston cream, but my mom insisted it would be good, screw the chocolate cake I wanted. Well it was disgusting( to me) and my grandmother pulled out a bunch of fudge rounds for me so I had something on my birthday.
Savannah S.
Orange Park, FL
These remind me of my childhood! They're the perfect size to have with coffee in the morning or a big glass of milk at night. The refrigerator is your best friend with these guys! They won't slide every where and lose their filling when they're cold!

Looking for your answer?