BY LITTLE DEBBIE #30 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds.

Contains 12 snacks.

Individually wrapped.

McKee A family bakery. see more...

Little Debbie Fudge Rounds - 12 CT
  • "Not a big fan of these at all, I feel like they taste like really fake or cheap chocolate." in 1 review
  • "These are really for curing a late night sweet tooth while cramming for a quiz " in 1 review
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas , AR
Little Debbie's have been around forever. They are a pretty normal staple at our house and come in a variety of options. Anything chocolate always goes over very well with my husband. I can bring home a box of these and you would think I had just purchased the most indulgent, expensive chocolate in the world.
Basi A.
Basi A.
These are Amazing! I often times find Little Debbie products overly sweet and or maybe stale but these are always fresh, delicious, and cheap. A good treat for every once in awhile. Chocolatey and perfect every single time. Try them if you haven't
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I just absolutely love these so much! They are so good I could eat the whole entire box myself! So chocolaty and wonderfully delicious! They would go so wonderfully with a glass of cold milk! TEN out of TEN, would recommend!
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
uhh...is there anything bad to say about these? My mom used to keep them all the time so that was my snack when I got home from school. I haven't eaten them much as an adult buy my metabolism isn't what it used to be....
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
First time buying it and I'm already loving them. They are so effin good. Like really it tastes just perfect. Its totally worth buying it for all the sweet tooths out there ;)
KATHLEEN C.
KATHLEEN C.
Darien Center, NY
I love everything Little Debbie makes and these are one of my favorites. I keep them around for my grandbabies when they are here, not to messy so I like that.
crystal t.
crystal t.
Newton, Nc
MMMMm, one of my all time favorites. When my dad would come pick me up he would have one of the big ones waiting for me . i love the fudge an chocolate taste.
Georgie J.
Georgie J.
Kinston , NC
My brother eats these in his lunch and they are very good. They are not health by any means but it is a nice little treat if you need some chocolate.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect for snacks on the go, especially since they are individually wrapped. Perfect for after school, or for lunch, and need just a hint of fudge
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
These are delicious! Soft,chewy,fresh and vey nice size. I warmed mine up in the microwave for 5 seconds and it was heavenly
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite little Debbie snack?
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fudge rounds are my favorite