Creamy Light Fudge Between Two Rich Chocolate Cookies And Topped With A Wave Of Fudge Icing.

Has anyone else tried warming these before they eat them?! Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds
Has anyone else noticed that the bigger Fudge Rounds taste better than the smaller ones....or is it just me?
What is your favorite Little Debbie snack?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've loved them ever since I was a kid.” in 1 review
“These are my all time favorite little Debbie's!” in 1 review
“These are great snacks because they are individually wrapped so you can throw them in lunch bags without worry.” in 1 review
“I'm not a big fan of chocolate flavored treats.” in 1 review
Love these I get a feeling of nostalgia whenever I eat one now. Brings so many memories of eating these as a kid. It tastes like a really rich chocolatey moist fudge cake.
These are great quick grab and go snacks for a trip to the park or for a packed lunch. Decent size and always soft and chewy. Big hit amongst toddlers and children.
Corning, CA
I remember I use to eat these all the time! I would find all the change in the house and run to the Shell station and buy these. They are so good and so chocolaty. :)
Definitely one of my favorite Little Debbies (besides the oatmeal cookies). These are sooo good. They have a nice creamy consistency, but after a while they get a little too chocolate-y (if thats even possible).
New Albany, IN
These are one of my all time favorites. Tastes like brownie and has creamy chocolate on the inside. When I'm craving something sweet i normally go for one of these
Wichita, KS
These cookies are good chocolate snack to add to lunches or for a quick treat on the go.I tend to want to eat more than one but try to hold out since they are good for a snack only.
Jamaica, NY
These are one of my favorites from little Debbie , I use to buy it as a snack in high school and even now I find myself grabbing one from the corner store ! Delicious !
Bedford, NH
Omg these things used to be so good and chocolatey. i used to love these. i cut back a lot on sweets like this, but these are very good. very soft, and a great texture.
Just thinking about this fudge rounds makes my mouth water so much they are delicious with a big nice tall cup of cold milk. These were my go to snacks love them
Speedwell, TN
My son loves these. And they are convenient for school lunches, or an after school snack.And honestly sometimes we all have that sweet attack. these are perfect for that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saylorsburg , PA