Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds

Creamy Light Fudge Between Two Rich Chocolate Cookies And Topped With A Wave Of Fudge Icing.

Has anyone else tried warming these before they eat them?! Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds
Has anyone else noticed that the bigger Fudge Rounds taste better than the smaller ones....or is it just me?
What is your favorite Little Debbie snack?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've loved them ever since I was a kid.in reviews
These are my all time favorite little Debbie's!in reviews
These are great snacks because they are individually wrapped so you can throw them in lunch bags without worry.in reviews
I'm not a big fan of chocolate flavored treats.in reviews
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and good snack cakes. These are so chocolaty tasting. I've been eating these since I was young. They never get old with me. I buy these weekly for the home just for a quick snack. #snack #fudgerounds #LittleDebbie #chocolate #sweettooth #pantry #food #family
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
2 Chocolate cakes with fudgy frosting in the middle, topped with a milk chocolate icing. These are soft chewy delicious little mother [email protected] Only con is that you need to enjoy cautiously - they are dangerously high in calories. Not a diet food. Lol Little Debbie Fudge Rounds, 1 box, 8 snacks per box
Tamika D.
Atlanta, GA
Omg i love these little cakes its a great snack to keep by the bed they are small enough to go in my hand
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds uploaded by Madison L.
Little Debbie Fudge Rounds are so delicious! They taste like brownies, and are soft as can be. They make a perfect snack, or dessert. Not too sweet either. My nieces and boyfriend absolutely love these. They are also an affordable snack, and don't taste too processed.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds this is one of my favorite snacks when I have a chocolate craving. They aren't overly sweet and they are satisfying
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pretty tasty I like to throw these in my lunch bag for work make a nice quick snack to satisfy your hunger pangs
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
My husband and boys love the big fudge rounds. All 3 have one every night with a glass of milk.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,567 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These Little Debbie fudge rounds are delicious! They are so rich and chocolate filled and make such a great snack when you have a sweet tooth. I buy them often in my household and we always finish them up pretty quick too. I definitely recommend them!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
My family has always bought Fudge Rounds by Little Debbie. In high school I felt addicted to the king size fudge rounds. I would put them in the fridge and get up in the middle of the night and eat one with a glass of milk. ... I'm getting hungry, Influenster. 😊
Tabitha H.
Kinzers , PA
I'm not a huge fan of sweets or brownies but these Fudge Brownies are delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan P.