BY LITTLE DEBBIE #8 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Creamy Light Fudge Between Two Rich Chocolate Cookies And Topped With A Wave Of Fudge Icing.

• What is your favorite Little Debbie snack?8 Answers
  • Do you enjoy these?7 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried warming these before they eat them?...3 Answers
  • "I'm not a big fan of chocolate flavored treats." in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite little Debbie's!" in 1 review
  • "I've loved them ever since I was a kid." in 1 review
  • "These are great snacks because they are individually wrapped so you can throw them in lunch bags without worry." in 1 review
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a rich, fudge treat. They are convenient and single servings. The product isn’t expensive. These are great to add to lunches and as a snack. All grocery stores have them. Kids and adults will love them. Someone suggested serving warm and I want to try that.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of the more appropriately named snacks. What you see is what you get: a round fudge snack. But let's take a closer look at the specs: you get two moist chocolate cookies that sandwich fudgy icing. Tempted yet? Well, the best part hasn't even come yet! Get this: these babies are then topped with fudge stripes for maximum tastiness. Go ahead, pour yourself a nice glass of milk and unwrap a Fudge Round. Don't be a square: eat Fudge Rounds!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fudge rounds are sweet delicious Chocolate cakes, sandwiched between creamy fudge filling. They are so good. They are chewy, moist, and have the right amount of cocoa. One of many delightful treats from Little Debbie that I recommend.
Ashley O.
El paso, TX
I love these fudge rounds. I would pack lunches and use them for snack in between or aftrr lunch as a delicious treat. The creamy chocolate inside is just right without being over stimulating or too sweet.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Fudge Rounds - I could probably eat 4-5 at a time if I could let myself!  They are nicely chewy, and not super chocolatey.  I really like to put them in the refrigerator or freezer before eating them - this way they get even chewier!  I also like that they are cheap and available at literally any grocery store, pharmacy, or convenience store.
Lisa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I could eat a whole box of these. I remember I would eat these alot growing up. It is 2 brownie like circles sandwiched between a chocolate cream. If you enjoy chocolate, you will like these. They met my expectations and I would recommend these to anyone who likes chocolate.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my #1 favorite little Debbie!!! I love any of them but the bigger ones are my absolute favorite. I've never had a bad one and they are the perfect snack for a packed lunch. Always my go to. Now I'm craving them so I need to make a trip to the store lol
Neferttia J.
I literally use to keep these hidden in the corners of my dorm room bed so I could wake up and have a late night snack without having to leave my top bunk bed. It worked too lol. I was satisfied in the middle of the night from the comfort of my bed. Ahhh. Good times.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My gram used to give these to me all the time!! These were our afternoon snack after school. They are so chocolatey and good! I like to warm mine for 15 seconds before I eat them. I would recommend these!! Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds
Sierra C.
Glasgow
My family keeps these in the house at all times. My kids grab them on the way out the door to school. They’re a great after school snack too to god them over til dinner
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Has anyone tried these frozen? I have and they are delicious
Lamona W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone else noticed how these have shrank tremendously in size since the 90s
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite little Debbie snack?
Cindy M.
Spring Hill, FL
What size are these, are they too big for kids lunches?
Jhascia G.
What are some other Little Debbie products to try?