BY LITTLE DEBBIE #23 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Creamy Light Fudge Between Two Rich Chocolate Cookies And Topped With A Wave Of Fudge Icing.

Buy on Target
  • "I'm not a big fan of chocolate flavored treats." in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite little Debbie's!" in 1 review
  • "I've loved them ever since I was a kid." in 1 review
  • "These are great snacks because they are individually wrapped so you can throw them in lunch bags without worry." in 1 review
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
These are again of of my favorite childhood snacks. I still eat these now as a adult. Little Debbie never disappointed at all. I am a chocolate freak, and these always give me my chocolate fix every time. That chocolate cream inside is life. Omg, so freaky yummy. The best comfort food in life.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best Little Debbie cookies. They taste so good. Talking about them takes me back to my childhood when I would eat these at lunch. If you're in the mood for a snack, I recommend trying one of these.
Bethany P.
These are awesome!! I wish they were bigger. Like the size of my face!! They're especially good when you pop them in the microwave for 10 seconds! Yum! They're all warm and gooey and taste like they're fresh out of the oven! Be careful! The creamy center can burn your tongue!
Chey J.
Navasota, TX
Only reason that I put three stars instead of five is because the they shrunk these! They're so tiny! And I feel like they even started using less of the chocolate stuff that's on the inside. I LOVE fudge rounds but you gotta make sure you get the jumbo ones cause the little ones are literally the size of four quarters arranged in a square.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved this snack since I was a kid. they taste really good if you're having a late night craving for something sweet. I typically have one for breakfast if I"m running late for classes. These are perfect for grab and go if you're in a big hurry.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Awesome i love alot of little debbie snacks my mother would buy alot of them when i was a child over the years the size of the fudge rounds have gotten smaller but still has the same great taste very inexpensive would definitely recommend this product to other people
Skye T.
A beloved classic from my childhood. I vividly remember lunches with a Fudge Round being packed with love everyday.
And now I get to share this little chocolatey deliciousness with my own kids. (When I share that is.)
Still as moist and delicious as I remember.
Kathy B.
Myrtle Beach
No lie, I'm a mom of 4, I don't get anything to myself and fudge rounds... Well they're my weakness. I love them. But so do my kids. Lucky for me the super smart peeps over at Little Debbie (they must have kids as well) put out these JUMBO packs with like a million fudge rounds.. So now I can throw a few out to the wolves and still have plenty for my mom stash 😁 Thanks guys!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is my favorite snack cake and I hate chocolate! It's a super sweet delicious snack! The creamy filling is the best part! This is also my main comfort food, I actually purchased some today! 😂 I would definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone! ❤️
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved Fudge Rounds, especially when I was pregnant! I really love the ones in the big box, because the Fudge Rounds are bigger. It's hard to not eat these when trying to lose weight. I could eat one right now! If I hadn't already done my biweekly shopping today, I definitely would've added them to my list!
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Has anyone tried these frozen? I have and they are delicious
Lamona W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone else noticed how these have shrank tremendously in size since the 90s
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite little Debbie snack?
Cindy M.
Spring Hill, FL
What size are these, are they too big for kids lunches?
Jhascia G.
What are some other Little Debbie products to try?