Little Debbie Fudge Round uploaded by Kaleigh L.Little Debbie Fudge Round uploaded by Nicole A.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #21 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• Has anyone tried these frozen? I have and they are delicious14 Answers
  • Is this available in Canada1 Answers
  • I often see these at the store. How long is the actual shelf life...4 Answers
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved fudge rounds since I was little my dad used to have to take us to my granny's super early in the morning so he could go to work so he would always get him coffee and my sister and I fudge rounds from the gas station. So now automatically when I smell coffee I think of fudge rounds and want one. He will still get them sometimes now when we are in his car and he stops at a gas station it is like a tradition/memory that we now share with our kids and do the same for them. They are so good i love the big ones and love them dipped in milk. Yum yum yum .
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I love fudge rounds. They were my favorite growing up, and I still crave them something mad every couple of months. The only negative is that sometimes they are a little dry/stale brand new from the store, making me wonder how long they spend sitting in a warehouse or on a truck, but for some reason I seem to be having better luck buying them in the big boxes from my local Menards. Like I said, gotta have my fix now and then, lol
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Liquor store Little Debbie snack cakes I think I like them the most and other Snacky Cakes LOL I don't know what kind of T-cell now because a lot of companies are going out of business so I don't know what they have now laid on it last yea if anything I think they should sell more stuff like they're going to stay in business I want strawberry stuffed chocolate doesn't like chocolate
Kathy B.
Myrtle Beach
No lie, I'm a mom of 4, I don't get anything to myself and fudge rounds... Well they're my weakness. I love them. But so do my kids. Lucky for me the super smart peeps over at Little Debbie (they must have kids as well) put out these JUMBO packs with like a million fudge rounds.. So now I can throw a few out to the wolves and still have plenty for my mom stash 😁 Thanks guys!
Alaina M.
I love these Little Debbies. I will eat one maybe once a year or so. I kind of hate how crappy the ingredients are. It's very processed and I feel kind of gross after eating them. But as a little snack here or there, they're good. I wish Little Debbie or other brands would come out with less processed alternatives. *purchased product myself*
Kaleigh L.
Cordova, TN
My son and I ventured out to find snacks this evening and happened upon Little Debbie Fudge Rounds. These were delicious and satisfied my sweet tooth! We were able to share one, each with a glass of milk. Perfect after dinner snack. If you're looking to satisfy that sweet tooth, but not quite in the mood to bite into a candybar, try these!
brianda e.
Madera, CA
I homestly have no idea to describe how delicious these are. these were my childhood all time favorite snacks. till this day I'm still eating them and now ive passed it on to my kids. the fudge is so rich n cremy n the brownie part is so soft and chewy. add a glass of milk with it and it makes the most perfect and mouth watery snack
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
🎵 Whenever you get snack hungry, Little Debbie has a snack for you!🎵 Fudge rounds have been my favorite since I was a kid. I used to get happy finding one in my lunchbox. Even though I don't purchase these anymore, I still enjoy a single serve size occasionally when I see them at the gas station.
Elise H.
These are worth every calorie. Some thing a don't taste the same way you remember them from being a kid but this one never disappoints! I have loved their chewy, gooey texture since I was about 5 and I still have a hard time passing up their chocolatey goodness at the grocery store now!
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
Who doesn't like fudge rounds? you cant have a name like little debbie and mess up fudge rounds. they chocolaty and decadent while still leaving the memory of enjoying little debbie snacks as a kid. Everyone loves little debbie and the packaging is a reminder of what always has been
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone tried these frozen? I have and they are delicious
Lamona W.
Has anyone else noticed how these have shrank tremendously in size since the 90s
Jhascia G.
What are some other Little Debbie products to try?
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Does anyone remember these being much bigger in size about 10-20 years ago?
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
Has anyone used any little Debbie products to make a dessert recipe? Like using the brownies as a base for a ice cream cake?