BY LITTLE DEBBIE #21 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Dark, Chewy Brownies Topped With Fudge Icing And Chopped Walnuts.

Buy on Walmart*
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember that my parents would pack these in our lunches or when we went on trips. They taste great. Has for being healthy-probably not. They are affordable. I would buy them again. I would recommend them to anyone. They taste great. Always a hit.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Disappointed. Nasty and not anything like what they sound or look like on the box. Fake chocolate taste and barely any nuts on brownies. Not that great of a price for what you get. Would not buy again.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Have to be in a chocolate mood for these as they are very sweet cool thing about Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy they are partially split into two evenly proportion sections so they can be easily shared or partially saved for a later time.
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
I remember eating these as a kid. They were my dad's favorite. I wish there was more walnuts sprinkled on top. Sometimes these only 5 tiny pieces. Walnuts and fudge brownies taste really good together.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have to be in a chocolate mood for these as they are very sweet cool thing about Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy they are partially split into two evenly proportion sections so they can be easily shared or partially saved for a later time.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
These are a fantastic sweet snack! With a great fudge taste and some sprinkle nuts on top you’d be crazy not to pick up these quick and easy treat. Also goes great in kids school lunches. If you haven’t tried these yet you should.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies With English Walnuts These are a favorite in our house. Definitely go through them super quick. Very good brownies. I like the walnuts instead of the candies. Definitely gonna buy again.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
These are my favorite brownies. My favorite dessert is brownies and when I don’t want to bake I pick these up. I love the ones with peanuts and also the ones with candy on top. They’re a good price and delicious
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I couldn't eat this now because it would taste weird, but when I was a kid this was life finding this in my lunch box next to my sandwich. My mom would always buy different Little Debbie snacks for my siblings and I growing up
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
One of my favorite desserts are brownies and I am very picky with them ! I know when a brownie is actually a brownie ! These brownies are not the best , but they are easy to find in stores and can be grabbed to go and carry around as a snack. They do have a great chocolate taste , but they are not to creamy nor have a lot of chocolate ! Therefore, they are great to satisfy your brownie craving , but they are not the idealistic brownie to choose from if you are having a huge chocolate craving !
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you normally buy these from?
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Do these come in bigger boxes?
Lucia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I love brownies and wonder how these are.