BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Dark, Chewy Brownies Topped With Fudge Icing And Chopped Walnuts.

brea b.
Purchased at: Walmart
#Little Debbie fudge brownies is so good to me. I warm them in microwave melt that chocolate put some vanilla ice cream to make a brownies sundae. Don't need fast food desserts.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbies are my favorite variety of snacks! I have grown up eating anything Little Debbie related. It’s not healthy, but if you need a snack there they are! I am a repeat consumer of this particular choice of Little Debbie. I highly recommend you try it out.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,205 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember that my parents would pack these in our lunches or when we went on trips. They taste great. Has for being healthy-probably not. They are affordable. I would buy them again. I would recommend them to anyone. They taste great. Always a hit.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,243 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do love these. Taste so good and the nuts 🥜 are an added amazing bonus but they’ll make you so fat 😩 cheap and if I ever decide I want a box, I get them at Walmart.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have to be in a chocolate mood for these as they are very sweet cool thing about Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy they are partially split into two evenly proportion sections so they can be easily shared or partially saved for a later time.
Stephanie T.
Peoria, IL
These are my favorite brownies. My favorite dessert is brownies and when I don’t want to bake I pick these up. I love the ones with peanuts and also the ones with candy on top. They’re a good price and delicious
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good, but the Cosmic Brownies are better. You have to like walnuts to like these. I like them a lot, but would reach for another brownie if available. They are a great value and a perfect chocolate fix.
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I love these soooo much I get these every time I have a movie night with family or friends! They are just so good
Pros: they are super good
Cons: they are kinda small 🙄
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I couldn't eat this now because it would taste weird, but when I was a kid this was life finding this in my lunch box next to my sandwich. My mom would always buy different Little Debbie snacks for my siblings and I growing up
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
One of my favorite desserts are brownies and I am very picky with them ! I know when a brownie is actually a brownie ! These brownies are not the best , but they are easy to find in stores and can be grabbed to go and carry around as a snack. They do have a great chocolate taste , but they are not to creamy nor have a lot of chocolate ! Therefore, they are great to satisfy your brownie craving , but they are not the idealistic brownie to choose from if you are having a huge chocolate craving !
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you normally buy these from?
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Do these come in bigger boxes?
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Lucia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I love brownies and wonder how these are.