BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Dark, Chewy Brownies Topped With Fudge Icing And Chopped Walnuts.

Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbies are my favorite variety of snacks! I have grown up eating anything Little Debbie related. It’s not healthy, but if you need a snack there they are! I am a repeat consumer of this particular choice of Little Debbie. I highly recommend you try it out.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember that my parents would pack these in our lunches or when we went on trips. They taste great. Has for being healthy-probably not. They are affordable. I would buy them again. I would recommend them to anyone. They taste great. Always a hit.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do love these. Taste so good and the nuts 🥜 are an added amazing bonus but they’ll make you so fat 😩 cheap and if I ever decide I want a box, I get them at Walmart.
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
I remember eating these as a kid. They were my dad's favorite. I wish there was more walnuts sprinkled on top. Sometimes these only 5 tiny pieces. Walnuts and fudge brownies taste really good together.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have to be in a chocolate mood for these as they are very sweet cool thing about Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy they are partially split into two evenly proportion sections so they can be easily shared or partially saved for a later time.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
These are a fantastic sweet snack! With a great fudge taste and some sprinkle nuts on top you’d be crazy not to pick up these quick and easy treat. Also goes great in kids school lunches. If you haven’t tried these yet you should.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
These are my favorite brownies. My favorite dessert is brownies and when I don’t want to bake I pick these up. I love the ones with peanuts and also the ones with candy on top. They’re a good price and delicious
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good, but the Cosmic Brownies are better. You have to like walnuts to like these. I like them a lot, but would reach for another brownie if available. They are a great value and a perfect chocolate fix.
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I love these soooo much I get these every time I have a movie night with family or friends! They are just so good
Pros: they are super good
Cons: they are kinda small 🙄
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I couldn't eat this now because it would taste weird, but when I was a kid this was life finding this in my lunch box next to my sandwich. My mom would always buy different Little Debbie snacks for my siblings and I growing up
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you normally buy these from?
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Do these come in bigger boxes?
Lucia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I love brownies and wonder how these are.

Walmart