Little Debbie Fudge Brownies uploaded by Ashley S.Little Debbie Fudge Brownies uploaded by Ashley S.Little Debbie Fudge Brownies uploaded by Loreal H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #22 in Cakes & Pies

Buy on Target
  • "How could you go wrong with these brownies.. Little Debbie makes the best snacks." in 1 review
  • "I love these I could eat the whole box in one day." in 1 review
  • "very sweet but very good!" in 1 review
Brittany B.
Theses are not as good as home made brownies but they do. I have always liked them since I was a kid. I like how technically there are 2 brownies per pack. Most of the time I can get these on sale at Comptons.
Liz V.
These are addicting! So chocolaty and chewy. .the perfect late night snack! The little extra pecans gives it the perfect amount of crunch that still gives it soft fudgy texture.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
These are so delicious. They are very easy to crew and are great with whole milk. A great snack if you are craveing chocolate. I highly recommend this product.
angel s.
These aren't my favorite brownies. They are good but they're too sweet to ear. But if you're into super sweet brownies then these are the one for you :)
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
A favorite snack for me and my kids. Tastes real good warmed up with a scoop of vanilla Ice cream. The pecans are a really nice touch.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
I love little Debbie products. the brownies with the candies on them are really good too. I definitely recommend giving these a try.
Ashleigh S.
So tasty. They are the perfect portion size for a little snack. I love the walnuts on top. The brownie is nice and moist.
These are the best store brownies ever.
Makes me want to eat the entire box by my self. Love love love Little Debbie.
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
I love these brownies for a after dinner treat!!! I'm a big fan of chocolate and these are absolutely delicious!
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
One of my favorite desserts are brownies and I am very picky with them ! I know when a brownie is actually a brownie ! These brownies are not the best , but they are easy to find in stores and can be grabbed to go and carry around as a snack. They do have a great chocolate taste , but they are not to creamy nor have a lot of chocolate ! Therefore, they are great to satisfy your brownie craving , but they are not the idealistic brownie to choose from if you are having a huge chocolate craving !
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Do these come in bigger boxes?
Olivia R.
Are these good? I can't imagine they wouldn't be
Yessi T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know if they do. I have never seen bigger boxes except for these