Little Debbie Frosted Donuts uploaded by Denise R.Little Debbie Frosted Donuts uploaded by Faith D.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best donuts ever in the whole wide world no other donuts compared to these donuts with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these donuts I buy them every morning on my way to work!!!❤❤❤❤
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
These frosted doughnuts are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. Perfect period food, perfect post break up food, and a just lazy snack! Well to me anyways(; if I wasn’t so keen on eating limited and healthy I could eat these like no other
Tylar C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These donuts are so good and so addicting . You will literally eat the whole bag in one sitting . They come in many flavors and I definitely would recommend these to someone with a sweet tooth .
Mai Lee H.
So delicious if I don't have fresh donuts by this brand and flavor is my go to bag of donuts! It's satisfying like fresh donuts as well mini bite size and good on the go! Good to bring on trips and for kids to snack too!
Jennifer R.
These are delicious 🤤 I love this !!!! i eat these alot to be honest its good! Best donuts from the store! I’m pregnant and I’m craving some right now 😭 but i do recommend y’all to buy these!
Denise R.
Not one word can describe how good these mini donuts are. I actually have the flavor strawberry its like a mini strawberry cake in a circle most amazing flavor ever
Josephine S.
Easy way to eat on the go, especially if you don't have time in the mornings. I usually find these at Walgreens. They come 6 in a pack and are small and chocolaty. They taste really good with some ice cold milk. YUM!
Kimberly M.
Berea, KY
These donuts are amazing to begin with but if you melt them, they get even better! Trust me! Melt them for a few seconds and then dunk them in milk, they are delicious. Plus these are cheap (less than a dollar where I live) and really great for travels.
Amber N.
Evansville, WI
These little packages are perfect for on-the-go and very affordable. They are widely available at different locations, which makes it for a fast purchase. The chocolate leaves a bit of film on the teeth, but what can you expect from inexpensive donuts?
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
The Little Debbie donuts are good. I prefer the Hostess donuts over the these though. I find that the Little Debbie donuts are never as soft as the Hostess donuts. The only thing Little Debbie has over Hostess is that their donuts are a bit cheaper.
Niki K.
What is your favorite flavor?
Allison S.
Murray, KY
Love these so so so so so much
Tasha B.