Little Debbie® Fig Bars uploaded by Amelia W.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Soft, Chewy Cookie Filled With Great Tasting, Real Fig Filling.

Little Debbie® Fig Bars
  • "Still, these are really good and more affordable than Fig Newtons--definitely worth checking out!" in 1 review
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
My family enjoys Fig bars they are a quick grab and go also low on calories, high on nutrition. Perfect for lunches, snacks, they are soft so for littles on they can be cut into little slices.
Aussie W.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Most natural-tasting fig bars you’ll ever eat. Delicious. My grandpa ate these in his youth, and here we are eating them together as adults. It’s lucky when he finds them at the dollar store, since it’s always a competition between him & other elderly folk. I’d recommend these to all.
Jennifer A.
My hubs loves these as an occasional treat. He first tried them at the hospital when I was in labor with our first child and didn't wanna leave my side so the nurses brough him some and some juice. He's loved them ever since!
Roseiby J.
Tampa, FL
i absolutely love these. i wish i had some right now as i write this review. the taste is amazing! nice and sweet and doesn’t make me feel guilty. it’s pretty affordable and usually on sale so that’s even better!
Ραιgє C.
Russell, NY
I am obsessed with Fig bars! They are a so yummy and a healthy snack that your kids will love! I am constantly buying these! They are the perfect snack to take to school or work! Definitely will be buying soon!
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
My kids and I love fig bars. They are so good. The price is affordable and I know that we are getting fiber that we need. I remember eating them when I was a young girl. That was my snack at grandma’s House.
Cassandra B.
Georgetown, KY
I didn't even know they still made these. I remember aunt's and uncles having these and wanting a snack but this is what I would get. Okay for if you're REALLY craving a sweet and nothing else but otherwise they're dry and not worth buying.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I love figs!!! And these always remind me of my childhood days. I used to sit under our dog tree and eat about ten figs! The cookie is so soft and the fig taste so natural! My all time favorite!!
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can’t stand these! I’m so sorry but I just can’t! The overall mushy texture and flavor just isn’t what I’m into. I remember that my grandma had these in her house constantly and every time I’d try them they weren’t good to me
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do you buy these?
Cheyanna C.
Massillon, OH
My husband loves fig bars. The kids are always wanting to try them and I was wondering how healthy they are for you?
Kathy B.
Salisbury, NC
How long have you been making these cookies. They are reallly good