Little Debbie® Fig Bars uploaded by Amelia W.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #55 in Cookies

A Soft, Chewy Cookie Filled With Great Tasting, Real Fig Filling.

Little Debbie® Fig Bars
  • "Still, these are really good and more affordable than Fig Newtons--definitely worth checking out!" in 1 review
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
My family enjoys Fig bars they are a quick grab and go also low on calories, high on nutrition. Perfect for lunches, snacks, they are soft so for littles on they can be cut into little slices.
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
These fig bars are amazing. I usually eat these as a before bed snack because they are kinda on the sweet side but they aren’t really dessert. I usually get them at Walmart they are a must have in my cabinet.
мαкαуℓα ѕ.
Dongola, IL
I absolutely LOVE fig bars,they are honestly probably one of my favorite snacks ever. I love the crunch the figs give and the flavor is just amazing. There isn't a single thing I could say badly about them.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I found the one little Debbie treat I refuse to eat anymore of! This is my dads favorite, so it’s always stocked in the family home (and mine for visits) but that fig flavor and texture just isn’t for me!
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
These are so tasty and really a good snack especially in the afternoon you can just take one and throw it in your bag and it may not be the most healthy option but it is chewy and rich and satisfying
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I love figs!!! And these always remind me of my childhood days. I used to sit under our dog tree and eat about ten figs! The cookie is so soft and the fig taste so natural! My all time favorite!!
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can’t stand these! I’m so sorry but I just can’t! The overall mushy texture and flavor just isn’t what I’m into. I remember that my grandma had these in her house constantly and every time I’d try them they weren’t good to me
Mindy M.
Huntington, IN
I mean...is there anything that hits the spot quite as good as Little Debby fig snacks? These are fun to buy for my kids (ha ha, yeah right..I eat them all in the closet hiding from my kids).
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy these?
Cheyanna C.
Massillon, OH
My husband loves fig bars. The kids are always wanting to try them and I was wondering how healthy they are for you?
Kathy B.
Salisbury, NC
How long have you been making these cookies. They are reallly good