Little Debbie Fig Bars uploaded by Amelia W.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #65 in Cookies

Little Debbie® Fig Bars.

Original recipe.

Oh!

The outdoor happiness movement.

Your purchase supports oh!

See back.

Individually wrapped.

McKee.

A family bakery.

Suggested retail price $1.99.

8 bars.

Little Debbie Fig Bars
  • "Still, these are really good and more affordable than Fig Newtons--definitely worth checking out!" in 1 review
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Me gusta comprar productos de Little Debbie periódicamente para tomar un aperitivo divertido! Yo suelo comprar las barras de higo, ya que son un poco más sano, pero todavía me siento como que estoy teniendo un divertido regalo de trucos! Su sabor es muy grande y son por lo general muy húmedo. Sin embargo, hay ocasiones en las que he comprado una caja, y que son menos que los frescos.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I enjoy purchasing Little Debbie products periodically for a fun snack! I usually buy the fig bars because they are a little healthier, but I still feel like I'm having a fun cheat treat! They taste really great and are usually very moist. However, there are times when I've purchased a box, and they are less than fresh.
Candise J.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
Fig bars are so strange, the fig mixture is delicious and what really makes the cookie - the cookie surrounding the fig is not bad, has a nice flavor, but the entire cookie together is weird. It's like deliciously drying out my mouth.. But because it's good I'll just keep eating it, and craving water.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very moist and I absolutely love the individual packaging. They make for the perfect lunch time snack.
Ideal size to satisfy any sweet tooth.
I have been eating Little Debbie snacks for years. I have never had a bad experience.
Prices are great for anyone looking to save money and not break the bank.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Little Debbie Fig Bars are Delicious! Great in flavor and I enjoy the texture. Sweet but not overwhelming sweet. I definitely recommend you taste this if you have not, I have tried generic brands that try to imitate this snack and it does not compare. It's better to save your money and buy Debbie.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are really good ! Perfect snack that is somewhat healthy! These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child ! It's a classic snack that anyone could enjoy! From a small toddler to a grown adult! I highly recommend people to try these out . Great snack especially if you're on the go!
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
I love love loveee these! They will never get old to me! I get them at the grocery store or even at a gas station. I would say they are affordable. Honestly, i cant stop eating them once i start lol they are too delicious! Sometimes i have milk with mine, it makes it to where its not so dry.
Dawne I.
Dawne I.
Washington, MI
Very moist and love the individual packaging- makes perfect for lunches.
Ideal size to satisfy that sweet tooth.
I have been eating Little Debbie snacks for over 3 years. I have always had a good experience.
Prices are great for moms that are looking to save money and stretch that dollar.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Appleton , Wi
We get these almost on every trip to the store to replenish the treats! This one is one my kids always agree on. Surprisingly they love the gigs and how soft the bars are. My husband has been a fan of these since he was a kid and introduced them to our kids. I love them just as much! :)
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Little Debbie Fig Bars are very good. They come in a
box of 8. They are a soft chewy cookie filled with dates.
Very good too. It's nice to sit down with them and a nice
hot cup of coffee. They are very affordable and you can
find them in most supermarkets. I recommend these to others.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy these?
Cheyanna C.
Cheyanna C.
Massillon, OH
My husband loves fig bars. The kids are always wanting to try them and I was wondering how healthy they are for you?
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Salisbury, NC
How long have you been making these cookies. They are reallly good