BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Celebrate The Fall With These Colorful Bars Of Crisp Rice Cereal! Fall Marshmallow Treats® Are Dressed For The Season In Shades Of Yellow And Orange. Inside Each Carton, They're Packaged In Individual Festive Wrappers That Make Them A Great Treat For Harvest-time Parties. Eight Bars To A Carton.

Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my ALL TIME FAVORITE rice krispy treats!! I don't know what it is about them, they're more buttery or airy or something but they're SO good!! Every time I decide to treat myself to them I'll literally eat the whole entire box!
Jodi S.
Hermitage, TN
Love this product! It's a sweet treat, with much fewer calories than most Little Debbie products. I don't typically like prepackaged rice crispie treats, but these are amazing!
Melanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great to curb the sweet tooth...bought these out of curiosity, wanted to see how they tasted up against Rice Krispies treat, I must say I'm hooked now...lol😎
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I adore the Little Debbie Easter Marshmallow Treats! They are softer than other brands and come in fun seasonal colors. The texture is perfect, as is the sweetness!
Jasmine C.
I love these! I look forward to them around this time of year all the time. I wish they would stick around longer. I purchased mine at my local Walmart.
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
Little Debbie beats the Rice Krispie brand because they are not as stickly. They are soft and do not hurt the roof of your mouth. Taste great too!
Stephanie Y.
Henderson , TX
Little Debbie snacks are so good. For some reason they just taste better in shapes. :) I always pick up the holiday and special shaped snacks!!!
angel g.
Batavia, OH
Little Debbie Marshmallow treats are a tasty treat that's for sure. Something about them reminds me of childhood. Just a fun tasty treat!
Danielle K.
My daughter insisted on these for her lunch one shopping trip. She absolutely loves them. when we can find them they are a must buy.
val D.
Charlotte , NC
I'm a big little Debbie fan! I tried the marshmallow treats and omg!! Heaven in a box!!!!!!! I love that their individually wrapped!
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Do they really taste like pumpkin ?
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
Does this wonderful snack make for a good snack or is it just a dessert snack.
Ashley B.
Are these pumpkin flavored or just fall colored?