Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Marina M.
I prefer the ones with sprinkles or the holiday brownies, but these are still pretty great. Used to eat them a lot when I was a kid.
ana o.
These are out of this world! These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought but these are amazing, if I had the recipe for these I would never have to use another brownie recipe again, just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I really don't like these browines because they are too fudgey for me, even know, yes, I know they are fudge brownies, but I prefer Milk Chocolate Walnut Browines.
marcieli s.
Três Passos
I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
I love these ! I always use to take them away from
My dad ! Aha . I haven't had them in forever but they are amazing
Roced P.
Delicioso brownie tiene una consistencia maravillosa y es ideal para compartir con familia y amigos en ocasiones
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
Tracy B.
These are actually pretty good! Very moist and sweet. I could eat these all day!
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK
Oh yum! LOVE Little Debbie and all her chocolatey goodness! These are by far the best premade brownies on the market!
Hillary K.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?