Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Southington , CT
While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
I love these ! I always use to take them away from
My dad ! Aha . I haven't had them in forever but they are amazing
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought but these are amazing, if I had the recipe for these I would never have to use another brownie recipe again, just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
Roced P.
Roced P.
Delicioso brownie tiene una consistencia maravillosa y es ideal para compartir con familia y amigos en ocasiones
clara t.
clara t.
antigonish,ns
These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought. just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
April P.
April P.
These fudge brownies are a great sweet treat that don't fill you up too much after having a meal. I love how gooey they are!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
These are actually pretty good! Very moist and sweet. I could eat these all day!
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON
Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
marcieli s.
marcieli s.
Três Passos
I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK
Oh yum! LOVE Little Debbie and all her chocolatey goodness! These are by far the best premade brownies on the market!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?