Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al

Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX

These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL

I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Cleveland, OH

I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson, GA

These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK

So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now