Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC
Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
No son los más ricos, pero tampoco los más feos! Los como normal, pero tampoco es que muero por ellos! normal!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
I ate these every now and then when I was in grade school. I loved them then! And we were always excited to get them in our school lunches. I honestly wouldn't be interested in them now, though, because my taste in brownies has changed. But kids love them!
Cheraw, SC
Great for eating every day. Love the fact that you can eat brownies without the hassle of baking!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This are the best brownies ever they are amazing and soft and they fill you up for a good snack really like this over the other bands
Southington , CT
While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?