Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #48 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
No son los más ricos, pero tampoco los más feos! Los como normal, pero tampoco es que muero por ellos! normal!
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC
Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Brittney I.
Grayson, GA
These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?