Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I love almost all of Little Debbie's products, but I love love love these brownies! I feel like every time I buy a box they don't last longer than a day or two!
Santee B.
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I feaking love brownies mainly the ones you can afford no matter the budget you are on
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Little Debbie products are delicious and brownies are my favorite. They are very afordable, love them.
Raychill S.
Raychill S.
I grew up on these little brownies. They are so soft and moist. Guaranteed freshness and good to take on the go.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like chocolate this is the snack for you! they are so rich and delicious with the right amount of nuts.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love fudge brownies.All time favorite for years. Very affordable as well. Definitely recommend for parties.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I honestly think this are the bomb. I would rather buy these than try making them myself. Love how they're super chocolatey
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Galesville, WI
My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Lyndsie M.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland , TX
I always had these in my lunches when I was in high school. They taste so good and are great for on the go snacks!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?