Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO

One of the best brownies I've ever had. I feel so bad when I eat most of the box but I love them especially when I heat them in the microwave.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
anna w.
anna w.
Redding, CA

My favorite school lunch treat! Even as I've gotten older I still find these to be great!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

Love these they are chocolatey and yummy not like homemade brownies but it does the job
Allison M.
Allison M.

These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI

This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.

Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Springdale, AR

Don't really care for these. The fudge is kind of just too much and this particular brand tastes a little off with the walnuts on them.
Watertown, NY

Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
marcieli s.
marcieli s.
Três Passos

I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now