Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, Oh

These brownies are so delicious! They are always so fresh, and while they aren't the healthiest option to snack on- they are perfect for a quick snack on the go!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA

Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

I love almost all of Little Debbie's products, but I love love love these brownies! I feel like every time I buy a box they don't last longer than a day or two!
Sheena K.
Sheena K.

These would taste way better without the thick layer of chocolate on top, too sweet. I cut the thick layer of chocolate off and then it's pretty good.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Yerka M.
Yerka M.

Before I started working out I used to love these well I still do but staying fit doesn't not allow you to have these lol ! Overall I love them
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO

One of the best brownies I've ever had. I feel so bad when I eat most of the box but I love them especially when I heat them in the microwave.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI

This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

This are the best brownies ever they are amazing and soft and they fill you up for a good snack really like this over the other bands
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now