Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

• What's everyone's favorite Little Deb...Be the first to answer!
  • Whats the difference between these an...These are good but not as good... 5 Answers
  • Do you think that these have changed ...I don't think so, I think they... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Don't really care for these. The fudge is kind of just too much and this particular brand tastes a little off with the walnuts on them.
Watertown, NY
Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al
Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson , GA
These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?