Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO

One of the best brownies I've ever had. I feel so bad when I eat most of the box but I love them especially when I heat them in the microwave.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI

This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

This are the best brownies ever they are amazing and soft and they fill you up for a good snack really like this over the other bands
Janice B.
Janice B.

My kids and the adults here too just love these. The price is right and we can find them in just about any store we food shop.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT

I honestly think this are the bomb. I would rather buy these than try making them myself. Love how they're super chocolatey
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Pierceland, Saskatchewan

Oh yum! LOVE Little Debbie and all her chocolatey goodness! These are by far the best premade brownies on the market!
Lyndsie M.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland, TX

I always had these in my lunches when I was in high school. They taste so good and are great for on the go snacks!
Raychill S.
Raychill S.
Evanston, IL

I grew up on these little brownies. They are so soft and moist. Guaranteed freshness and good to take on the go.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

Love, love, love these ! They are very moist and taste almost like home-made.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?

Join Now