Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #45 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Love the chocolate and the walnuts! The brownie is really chocolatey and fudgey!
anna w.
Redding, CA
My favorite school lunch treat! Even as I've gotten older I still find these to be great!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Delicious! They're the perfect portion size. They fit great into Lunch pales also.
Jama Lynn D.
Jonesboro, AR
These are my go to snacks!!!!! I always keep them in my pantry. They taste like homemade brownies but without the effort. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Great moist brownies but i would rather not have the nuts they are not as fresh
Marta M.
Buffalo, NY
Must hide from the kids of I want any of my favorite Little Debbie snack. Ok I share them sometimes, but I never really want to...
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Keely B.
Clanton, Al
Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Suzy R.
I ate these every now and then when I was in grade school. I loved them then! And we were always excited to get them in our school lunches. I honestly wouldn't be interested in them now, though, because my taste in brownies has changed. But kids love them!
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?