Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL

These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Torrington, CT

While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Arfah S.
Arfah S.

Always loved these. Great for a quick snack. I used to take them to school!! But I still enjoy them every now and then. The texture is smooth, and they are not overwhelmingly sweet
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Cleveland, OH

I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA

These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.

Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, Oh

These brownies are so delicious! They are always so fresh, and while they aren't the healthiest option to snack on- they are perfect for a quick snack on the go!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA

Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

I love almost all of Little Debbie's products, but I love love love these brownies! I feel like every time I buy a box they don't last longer than a day or two!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now