Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, Oh

These brownies are so delicious! They are always so fresh, and while they aren't the healthiest option to snack on- they are perfect for a quick snack on the go!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.

These are actually pretty good! Very moist and sweet. I could eat these all day!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA

These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Erin C.
Erin C.

I love!! A must have in my lunch everyday! I love the English walnuts too! Yummm!
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH

Delicious! They're the perfect portion size. They fit great into Lunch pales also.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

Love, love, love these ! They are very moist and taste almost like home-made.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK

Oh yum! LOVE Little Debbie and all her chocolatey goodness! These are by far the best premade brownies on the market!
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL

My 13 year old loves these! These are her request at the store almost every time!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL

These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.

Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now