Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Galesville, WI

My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON

Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL

These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Torrington, CT

While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.

Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA

These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, Oh

These brownies are so delicious! They are always so fresh, and while they aren't the healthiest option to snack on- they are perfect for a quick snack on the go!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

I love almost all of Little Debbie's products, but I love love love these brownies! I feel like every time I buy a box they don't last longer than a day or two!
Sheena K.
Sheena K.

These would taste way better without the thick layer of chocolate on top, too sweet. I cut the thick layer of chocolate off and then it's pretty good.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?

Join Now