Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Allison M.
Allison M.
These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
anna w.
anna w.
Redding, CA
My favorite school lunch treat! Even as I've gotten older I still find these to be great!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best brownies I've ever had. I feel so bad when I eat most of the box but I love them especially when I heat them in the microwave.
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
My 13 year old loves these! These are her request at the store almost every time!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?