Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Gaffney, SC

Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Galesville, WI

My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON

Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL

These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Torrington, CT

While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Arfah S.
Arfah S.

Always loved these. Great for a quick snack. I used to take them to school!! But I still enjoy them every now and then. The texture is smooth, and they are not overwhelmingly sweet
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA

These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.

Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, Oh

These brownies are so delicious! They are always so fresh, and while they aren't the healthiest option to snack on- they are perfect for a quick snack on the go!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA

Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now