Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
April P.
April P.

These fudge brownies are a great sweet treat that don't fill you up too much after having a meal. I love how gooey they are!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Gaston, SC

I've loved these since I was a baby no they aren't like homemade or anything but not everyone has the time for homemade
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK

So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pensacola , FL

Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX

These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al

Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Allison M.
Allison M.

These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA

I would much rather these brownies without the nuts, they are pretty good but don't need the topping to go on them
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now