Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK

So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pensacola , FL

Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX

These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Allison M.
Allison M.

These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA

I would much rather these brownies without the nuts, they are pretty good but don't need the topping to go on them
Suzy R.
Suzy R.

I ate these every now and then when I was in grade school. I loved them then! And we were always excited to get them in our school lunches. I honestly wouldn't be interested in them now, though, because my taste in brownies has changed. But kids love them!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Galesville, WI

My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON

Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?

Join Now