Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #49 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
My 13 year old loves these! These are her request at the store almost every time!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best brownies I've ever had. I feel so bad when I eat most of the box but I love them especially when I heat them in the microwave.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
anna w.
anna w.
Redding, CA
My favorite school lunch treat! Even as I've gotten older I still find these to be great!
Allison M.
Allison M.
These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?