Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

• What's everyone's favorite Little Deb...Be the first to answer!
  • Whats the difference between these an...These are good but not as good... 5 Answers
  • Do you think that these have changed ...I don't think so, I think they... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Orlando, FL
I honestly think this are the bomb. I would rather buy these than try making them myself. Love how they're super chocolatey
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Lyndsie M.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland , TX
I always had these in my lunches when I was in high school. They taste so good and are great for on the go snacks!
Janice B.
Janice B.
My kids and the adults here too just love these. The price is right and we can find them in just about any store we food shop.
Sheena K.
Sheena K.
These would taste way better without the thick layer of chocolate on top, too sweet. I cut the thick layer of chocolate off and then it's pretty good.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Southington , CT
While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?