Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Ashleigh J.
Can't help but to love Little Debbie treats but the brownies are by far the best snack. Moist and very delicious. I definitely buy some every time I'm at the grocery store.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
My 13 year old loves these! These are her request at the store almost every time!
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Love the chocolate and the walnuts! The brownie is really chocolatey and fudgey!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Delicious! They're the perfect portion size. They fit great into Lunch pales also.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, OH
These brownies are so delicious! They are always so fresh, and while they aren't the healthiest option to snack on- they are perfect for a quick snack on the go!
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I would much rather these brownies without the nuts, they are pretty good but don't need the topping to go on them
Tamara B.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best brownies I've ever had. I feel so bad when I eat most of the box but I love them especially when I heat them in the microwave.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love fudge brownies.All time favorite for years. Very affordable as well. Definitely recommend for parties.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I honestly think this are the bomb. I would rather buy these than try making them myself. Love how they're super chocolatey
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?