Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Cleveland, OH

I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
marcieli s.
marcieli s.
Três Passos

I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Torrington , CT

While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

This are the best brownies ever they are amazing and soft and they fill you up for a good snack really like this over the other bands
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

These are horrible for you, however they bring me back to my childhood and are so tasty that I can't resist.
Cheraw, SC

Great for eating every day. Love the fact that you can eat brownies without the hassle of baking!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.

I ate these every now and then when I was in grade school. I loved them then! And we were always excited to get them in our school lunches. I honestly wouldn't be interested in them now, though, because my taste in brownies has changed. But kids love them!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL

I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Watertown, NY

Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON

Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now