Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Little Debbie products are delicious and brownies are my favorite. They are very afordable, love them.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I love fudge brownies.All time favorite for years. Very affordable as well. Definitely recommend for parties.
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson, GA
These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Orlando, FL
I honestly think this are the bomb. I would rather buy these than try making them myself. Love how they're super chocolatey
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Galesville, WI
My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?