Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
No son los más ricos, pero tampoco los más feos! Los como normal, pero tampoco es que muero por ellos! normal!
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR

Don't really care for these. The fudge is kind of just too much and this particular brand tastes a little off with the walnuts on them.
Great moist brownies but i would rather not have the nuts they are not as fresh
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC

Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al

Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, wa

Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN

Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now