Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Santee B.
Santee B.
Conyers, GA

I feaking love brownies mainly the ones you can afford no matter the budget you are on
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA

Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN

Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Watertown, NY

Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Raychill S.
Raychill S.

I grew up on these little brownies. They are so soft and moist. Guaranteed freshness and good to take on the go.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK

So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR

Don't really care for these. The fudge is kind of just too much and this particular brand tastes a little off with the walnuts on them.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?