Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX

These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al

Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Allison M.
Allison M.

These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA

I would much rather these brownies without the nuts, they are pretty good but don't need the topping to go on them
Suzy R.
Suzy R.

I ate these every now and then when I was in grade school. I loved them then! And we were always excited to get them in our school lunches. I honestly wouldn't be interested in them now, though, because my taste in brownies has changed. But kids love them!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL

I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Gaffney, SC

Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN

Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Galesville, WI

My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON

Great Brownies for a quick snack. They taste surprisingly good, normally I only like homemade Brownies, but these are very good, and great for when you have a Brownie craving, but no time to bake.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now