Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX

These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.

I ate these every now and then when I was in grade school. I loved them then! And we were always excited to get them in our school lunches. I honestly wouldn't be interested in them now, though, because my taste in brownies has changed. But kids love them!
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
No son los más ricos, pero tampoco los más feos! Los como normal, pero tampoco es que muero por ellos! normal!
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al

Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC

Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Cheraw, SC

Great for eating every day. Love the fact that you can eat brownies without the hassle of baking!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Torrington , CT

While these brownies were a huge part of my childhood, I can't seem to like them anymore! It seems like they have gotten too greasy, and the candy covered ones are better than the walnuts!
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?