Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Tracy S.
Tracy S.

These take me back. With just one bite! lol. I love them. so moist and fuggy. Can't beat the price! The kids will eat all of them if I don't watch lol
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Rogersville , Tn

These are my favorite child hood snack. I still eat them as an adult. Give me some awesome coffee and a little Debbie brownie and I'm good to go!
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Loganville, GA

These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Candace O.
Candace O.
Waucoma, IA

I have eaten these since my childhood and still love them! Kids and adults all love them and I am pretty sure my mom could live off of them.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA

Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies are really good. They taste of the chocolate is really good. It is hard to stop at only one.
Marina M.
Marina M.

I prefer the ones with sprinkles or the holiday brownies, but these are still pretty great. Used to eat them a lot when I was a kid.
Kwe S.
Kwe S.
Ames, IA

These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought. just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
clara t.
clara t.
antigonish,ns

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stacy, NC

You can never go wrong buying little debbie snack cakes/ brownies ect. I love this product and will continue to buy for my family
April P.
April P.

These fudge brownies are a great sweet treat that don't fill you up too much after having a meal. I love how gooey they are!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?

Join Now