Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pace , Fl

Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
Hillary K.
Hillary K.

These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought but these are amazing, if I had the recipe for these I would never have to use another brownie recipe again, just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH

Excellent snack to have on the go or around the house. It has the right amount of fudge and not a overload of walnuts. The price is right too. Good to have when you do not want to bake!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
stacy, NC

You can never go wrong buying little debbie snack cakes/ brownies ect. I love this product and will continue to buy for my family
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson, GA

These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Janice B.
Janice B.

My kids and the adults here too just love these. The price is right and we can find them in just about any store we food shop.
Sheena K.
Sheena K.

These would taste way better without the thick layer of chocolate on top, too sweet. I cut the thick layer of chocolate off and then it's pretty good.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Cleveland, OH

I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
marcieli s.
marcieli s.
Três Passos

I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now