Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: Fudge Brownies With English Walnuts 13 oz; 369 g
So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: Fudge Brownies With English Walnuts 13 oz; 369 g
Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Cheraw, SC
Great for eating every day. Love the fact that you can eat brownies without the hassle of baking!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC
Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Watertown, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Fudge Brownies With English Walnuts 13 oz; 369 g
Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
No son los más ricos, pero tampoco los más feos! Los como normal, pero tampoco es que muero por ellos! normal!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This are the best brownies ever they are amazing and soft and they fill you up for a good snack really like this over the other bands
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?