Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #48 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I love almost all of Little Debbie's products, but I love love love these brownies! I feel like every time I buy a box they don't last longer than a day or two!
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
Excellent snack to have on the go or around the house. It has the right amount of fudge and not a overload of walnuts. The price is right too. Good to have when you do not want to bake!!
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These take me back. With just one bite! lol. I love them. so moist and fuggy. Can't beat the price! The kids will eat all of them if I don't watch lol
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great for such an affordable brand. They're soft and taste so much better than most of the better and closer to homemade brands out there.
Sandra L.
rogersville, TN
These are my favorite child hood snack. I still eat them as an adult. Give me some awesome coffee and a little Debbie brownie and I'm good to go!
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I would much rather these brownies without the nuts, they are pretty good but don't need the topping to go on them
Allison M.
These are super good when you are craving some brownies but don't feel like baking. They taste great and aren't too sweet.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?