Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Gaston, SC

I've loved these since I was a baby no they aren't like homemade or anything but not everyone has the time for homemade
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary

I love these ! I always use to take them away from
My dad ! Aha . I haven't had them in forever but they are amazing
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pace , Fl

Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH

Excellent snack to have on the go or around the house. It has the right amount of fudge and not a overload of walnuts. The price is right too. Good to have when you do not want to bake!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN

Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Galesville, WI

My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid. Admittedly, these seemed to taste better when I was younger, but I still think they are good. It's a rich chocolaty brownie with walnuts for a perfect sized snack.
Lyndsie M.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland, TX

I always had these in my lunches when I was in high school. They taste so good and are great for on the go snacks!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now