Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

• What's everyone's favorite Little Deb...Be the first to answer!
  • Whats the difference between these an...These are good but not as good... 5 Answers
  • Do you think that these have changed ...I don't think so, I think they... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
stacy, NC
You can never go wrong buying little debbie snack cakes/ brownies ect. I love this product and will continue to buy for my family
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC
Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good they are addictive! I have to make sure to save them and only buy one box at a time. THey are worth it though!
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson , GA
These are good especially for the price! a strong chocolate taste. you can find it almost anywhere. i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Don't really care for these. The fudge is kind of just too much and this particular brand tastes a little off with the walnuts on them.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?