Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Gaston, SC
I've loved these since I was a baby no they aren't like homemade or anything but not everyone has the time for homemade
Marina M.
Marina M.
I prefer the ones with sprinkles or the holiday brownies, but these are still pretty great. Used to eat them a lot when I was a kid.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
atlantic, NC
You can never go wrong buying little debbie snack cakes/ brownies ect. I love this product and will continue to buy for my family
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious! I always love little debbie snacks and the kids think that these are delicious as well.
Watertown, NY
Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Keely B.
Keely B.
Clanton, Al
Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Love these they are chocolatey and yummy not like homemade brownies but it does the job
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?