Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN

Little Debbie's have grown up with me! I loved them when I was younger and now my children do. I'm not gonna lie when I was younger I picked the nuts off! I wouldn't dare do that now! Little Debbie's are consistently delicious.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

These pack so much chocolate in one bite. The only thing i would change about them is the size! I want them bigger with more peanuts on tops, only satisfying enough for a child's appetite.
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH

Excellent snack to have on the go or around the house. It has the right amount of fudge and not a overload of walnuts. The price is right too. Good to have when you do not want to bake!!
Arfah S.
Arfah S.

Always loved these. Great for a quick snack. I used to take them to school!! But I still enjoy them every now and then. The texture is smooth, and they are not overwhelmingly sweet
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Middlebrg Hts, OH

I am giving these a 4 only if you heat them for a few seconds in the microwave!! I taught my family this trick and that is the only way I eat them. I usually add ice cream too :)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC

I love these with the walnuts. However I hate the cosmopolitan ones. I'm not sure what the difference is but for me the there is a HUGE difference. Anyone else the same way!?
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Megan N.
Megan N.

These brownies are to die foe! they have a classic brownie flavor and the walnuts give more taste and flavor. thjey have a nice packaging ang easy to carry around.
Marie L.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida

I really don't like these browines because they are too fudgey for me, even know, yes, I know they are fudge brownies, but I prefer Milk Chocolate Walnut Browines.
Erica G.
Erica G.
tacoma, WA

Cheap and yummy. They are perfect for that sweet tooth carving and wont break the bank. I enjoy these whenever I have a brownie craving and do not want to bake.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?

Join Now