Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Don't really care for these. The fudge is kind of just too much and this particular brand tastes a little off with the walnuts on them.
Marta M.
Buffalo, NY
Must hide from the kids of I want any of my favorite Little Debbie snack. Ok I share them sometimes, but I never really want to...
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
These are my husband and children's favorite snack cakes! They are great for packing in a lunchbox too!
Keely B.
Clanton, Al
Love these! Perfect amount of chocolaty goodness mixed with little bits of walnuts!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Love, love, love these ! They are very moist and taste almost like home-made.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?