Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH

Excellent snack to have on the go or around the house. It has the right amount of fudge and not a overload of walnuts. The price is right too. Good to have when you do not want to bake!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC

I love these with the walnuts. However I hate the cosmopolitan ones. I'm not sure what the difference is but for me the there is a HUGE difference. Anyone else the same way!?
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

So yummy! Love these. Very tasty and satisfying for any chocolate lover :) you won't be disappointed. Try them I bought mine at a local grocery store. It's affordable.
Megan N.
Megan N.

These brownies are to die foe! they have a classic brownie flavor and the walnuts give more taste and flavor. thjey have a nice packaging ang easy to carry around.
Marie L.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida

I really don't like these browines because they are too fudgey for me, even know, yes, I know they are fudge brownies, but I prefer Milk Chocolate Walnut Browines.
Watertown, NY

Little Debbie English walnuts Fudge Brownies are so delicious! Very soft and easy to eat! My family loves these! Would recommend these brownies to others!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.

These take me back. With just one bite! lol. I love them. so moist and fuggy. Can't beat the price! The kids will eat all of them if I don't watch lol
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Rogersville, TN

These are my favorite child hood snack. I still eat them as an adult. Give me some awesome coffee and a little Debbie brownie and I'm good to go!
Candace O.
Candace O.
Waucoma, IA

I have eaten these since my childhood and still love them! Kids and adults all love them and I am pretty sure my mom could live off of them.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA

Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies are really good. They taste of the chocolate is really good. It is hard to stop at only one.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Watertown, NY

What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?

Join Now