Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Jama Lynn D.
Jama Lynn D.
State Univ, AR
These are my go to snacks!!!!! I always keep them in my pantry. They taste like homemade brownies but without the effort. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!
ana o.
ana o.
These are out of this world! These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought but these are amazing, if I had the recipe for these I would never have to use another brownie recipe again, just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
Marta M.
Marta M.
Must hide from the kids of I want any of my favorite Little Debbie snack. Ok I share them sometimes, but I never really want to...
ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love fudge brownies. I buy from time to time. I love to make homemade brownies I like a lot better then the store bought ones but if I don't have time I usual pick some up the store. and little Debbie's is always my first choice.
ERICA W.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
Excellent snack to have on the go or around the house. It has the right amount of fudge and not a overload of walnuts. The price is right too. Good to have when you do not want to bake!!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These take me back. With just one bite! lol. I love them. so moist and fuggy. Can't beat the price! The kids will eat all of them if I don't watch lol
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
rogersville, TN
These are my favorite child hood snack. I still eat them as an adult. Give me some awesome coffee and a little Debbie brownie and I'm good to go!
Marie L.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I really don't like these browines because they are too fudgey for me, even know, yes, I know they are fudge brownies, but I prefer Milk Chocolate Walnut Browines.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Gaston, SC
I've loved these since I was a baby no they aren't like homemade or anything but not everyone has the time for homemade
Marina M.
Marina M.
I prefer the ones with sprinkles or the holiday brownies, but these are still pretty great. Used to eat them a lot when I was a kid.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?