Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #46 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT These are a favorite in our house. Definitely go through them super quick. Very good brownies. I like the walnuts instead of the candies. Definitely gonna buy again.
Heather B.
Thelma, KY
This Little Debbie products is one product that I do not like. I do not like it because it tends to leave a waxy taste in my mouth and I'm not really not crazy. But my husband likes them so that's why we buy them.
Jama Lynn D.
Jonesboro, AR
These are my go to snacks!!!!! I always keep them in my pantry. They taste like homemade brownies but without the effort. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Marta M.
Buffalo, NY
Must hide from the kids of I want any of my favorite Little Debbie snack. Ok I share them sometimes, but I never really want to...
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
These are yummy! My kids love packing their own lunches and adding these in! They are perfect texture being firm but so chewy! They are also perfect portion size so you don't eat too much!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Little Debbi's is a favorite for our house. My children have breakfast for school so they are a go to for quick, running late breakfasts
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
These were my favorite lunch treat as a kid and a teen. Loved them in college too. I haven't had them in a while, now I need to go get some and introduce my kids to them!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Love, love, love these ! They are very moist and taste almost like home-made.
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I like that it is a quick on the go snack we can take in the car on the way out the door.
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I feaking love brownies mainly the ones you can afford no matter the budget you are on
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?