Add a Photo

By LITTLE DEBBIE
#27 in Snack Cakes
Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages.
Photo (1)
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love these chocolate cakes! They remind me of my childhood where I used to take them to school all the time. The fudge coating on the cake makes it very moist and I love the walnuts that they put on top. Its a great snack when you're on the go and in the mood to indulge in something good.
Becky O.
Becky O.
Grand Forks, ND

They have good chocolate flavor, but tastes a little artificial to me. I like the crispness that you get with homemade with a chewy center and these are not chewy. But if you want a convenient brownie to carry with you then these are for you. Just not my favorite little Debbie
ana o.
ana o.

These are out of this world! These are delicious, usually I prefer homemade to store bought but these are amazing, if I had the recipe for these I would never have to use another brownie recipe again, just wish there were more in a package they never last very long.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO

These are so classic! They remind me of growing up when we had an entire pantry full of them. What really makes them amazing is not only the perfect brownie recipe, but also the English walnuts. They really make for such a yummy snack. I absolutely love them!
Fred H.
Fred H.

Good brownies for the price; however, I find them to be extremely dry. Too dry for some. Good with milk to wash it down as they are extremely sweet. Tastes like mouth of sugar. Not really healthy, but they are quick and convenient and good for the lunch box.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY

I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Hillary K.
Hillary K.

ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I love fudge brownies. I buy from time to time. I love to make homemade brownies I like a lot better then the store bought ones but if I don't have time I usual pick some up the store. and little Debbie's is always my first choice.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL

I am so hungry right now. plus I should be going into that time of the month any time soon and these delicious treats make my life hard but taste so good.. I do prefer the brownies with m&ms instead. I'm not much of a nutty person.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Gaffney, SC

Oh my! I love eating these as a child! My mom would also pack one in my lunch box. So great and if you are in the mood to eat a brownie, but you don't have them time (or don't want to. Are your own) this's is a great alternative.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC

Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?

Join Now