Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #27 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Becky O.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
They have good chocolate flavor, but tastes a little artificial to me. I like the crispness that you get with homemade with a chewy center and these are not chewy. But if you want a convenient brownie to carry with you then these are for you. Just not my favorite little Debbie
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
These are so classic! They remind me of growing up when we had an entire pantry full of them. What really makes them amazing is not only the perfect brownie recipe, but also the English walnuts. They really make for such a yummy snack. I absolutely love them!
Fred H.
Fred H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good brownies for the price; however, I find them to be extremely dry. Too dry for some. Good with milk to wash it down as they are extremely sweet. Tastes like mouth of sugar. Not really healthy, but they are quick and convenient and good for the lunch box.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Good price. Recommend for on the go or in packed lunches. Same as you remember from your school days. They aren't incredibly special or unique, but they are sufficient for a quick snack or desert.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC
I love these with the walnuts. However I hate the cosmopolitan ones. I'm not sure what the difference is but for me the there is a HUGE difference. Anyone else the same way!?
Megan N.
Megan N.
These brownies are to die foe! they have a classic brownie flavor and the walnuts give more taste and flavor. thjey have a nice packaging ang easy to carry around.
Candace O.
Candace O.
Waucoma, IA
I have eaten these since my childhood and still love them! Kids and adults all love them and I am pretty sure my mom could live off of them.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA
Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies are really good. They taste of the chocolate is really good. It is hard to stop at only one.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?