Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #49 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Fudge Brownies - 12 CT.
Snacks.
Fudge brownies with English walnuts.
12-squares - 6 packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Becky O.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
They have good chocolate flavor, but tastes a little artificial to me. I like the crispness that you get with homemade with a chewy center and these are not chewy. But if you want a convenient brownie to carry with you then these are for you. Just not my favorite little Debbie
Fred H.
Fred H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good brownies for the price; however, I find them to be extremely dry. Too dry for some. Good with milk to wash it down as they are extremely sweet. Tastes like mouth of sugar. Not really healthy, but they are quick and convenient and good for the lunch box.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx , NY
I love little Debbie's products they are soooooo good. I absolutely love fudge brownies they are so delicious and they are inexpensive which is great. I love the ingredients they use, anytime I eat them I have a glass of milk and it's so good
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Good price. Recommend for on the go or in packed lunches. Same as you remember from your school days. They aren't incredibly special or unique, but they are sufficient for a quick snack or desert.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC
I love these with the walnuts. However I hate the cosmopolitan ones. I'm not sure what the difference is but for me the there is a HUGE difference. Anyone else the same way!?
Megan N.
Megan N.
These brownies are to die foe! they have a classic brownie flavor and the walnuts give more taste and flavor. thjey have a nice packaging ang easy to carry around.
Candace O.
Candace O.
Waucoma, IA
I have eaten these since my childhood and still love them! Kids and adults all love them and I am pretty sure my mom could live off of them.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Love this snack! Affordable, tasty, and individually wrapped! I easily pick up to purchase at my local Walmart!
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie English Walnuts Fudge Brownies - 12 CT These are a favorite in our house. Definitely go through them super quick. Very good brownies. I like the walnuts instead of the candies. Definitely gonna buy again.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
This Little Debbie products is one product that I do not like. I do not like it because it tends to leave a waxy taste in my mouth and I'm not really not crazy. But my husband likes them so that's why we buy them.
Joey Q.
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Whats the difference between these and baked brownies?
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Do you think that these have changed since the 90's?
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's everyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?