BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Keep An Eye Out For Our New Emoji Brownies Coming Soon!

Angela- W.
We really love all the Little Debbie Snacks . Brownies are on of our top choices along with anything holiday themed or just themed lol These were very moist and the icing was great ! Will definitely be purchasing again .
Savannah W.
I really hated these. I don't know why, because I love the cosmic brownies, but these just tasted different. I think it was the icing, but I'm honestly not sure.
Audra A.
Goldendale
I haven't tried them tbh, but I have to say I love how cute these look!!! Totally would try. I'm sure they taste great just like the cosmic brownies
Christi C.
Caddo Mills, TX
We love the little Debbie brownies! My kids were excited to see the emojis! The price is great! The flavor is great! Easy to pack in school lunches!
Nicole G.
I love the taste of the delicious cakes, my son loves the taste too, but loves the emojis in them even more! Majes eating them even more fun
Shanna W.
Morristown, TN
These are fun brownies with alot of delicious flavor! They are great for kids to take to school for snack or dessert after lunch
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
We love little debbie brownies! And since my daughter is obsessed with emojis, what a perfect snack/treat!
Robyn A.
These brownies taste wonderful. They're so much fun for children as well as adults. They are affordable.
Amanda S.
Nossa gente eu adorei este produto
Sério é muito bom você não tem noção do quanto ele é Uma Deliciaaaa!!!