Little Debbie® Easter Egg Brownies uploaded by Joy H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Delicious Egg-shaped Fudge Brownies Decorated For Spring With Pastel-colored Yellow Icing And Pink And Blue Accent Stripes. Individually Wrapped Six To A Carton.

• What is your favorite seasonal iced brownie I like Christ...5 Answers
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie always has a few seasonal brownie selections (Easter, Christmas, etc...).  I love Little Debbie brownies!  They are a compact, little brownie with a rich, chocolate flavor and a delicious frosting on top.  Little Debbie Snack cakes are very affordable and easily located in almost all supermarkets and grocery stores (and they are cutely decorated, too!).  I will purchase this product again as well as recommend.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the little Debbie brownies but we love the special occasions brownies too! I buy these for my kids for a snack after school or for there packed lunches. Super fun and great prices too!
Brittany W.
Toccoa, Ga
There's something about frosting eggs on brownies thay just makes easter for me. These brownies are yummy, nothing like a homemade brownie, much denser bit still very moist and soft.
Kenzie K.
Love these brownies. I grew up eating these at my grandmas! She'd always buy the different seasonal ones. I definitely recommend. Only problem they're not very healthy but a good snack if you're craving junk food. Taste great
Alexys L.
I always look forward to having these every Easter. They are my favorite Little Debbie snack. They are perfect when you just need a little bit of chocolate. The only bad thing about buying them is that I usually eat the whole box within a couple of days! :)
Marina M.
One of my guilty pleasures! I bake a lot, so for me to enjoy a processed brownie is a big deal. These are soon good. I ate them all the time when I was little. I give them 4 stars in stead of 5 because of how unhealthy they are.
Marina M.
I don't love these brownies, but I do like them. For me, it's impossible to eat more than one, because in the end I;ll end up with a stomach ache. These are good to snack on occasionally.
Kelsey S.
Warren, OH
These brownies hit that seeet chocolate craving we all get! They’re not too rich and they’re always super soft!! Some even have little candied m&ms on them!
Dania U.
These great snacks are wonderful to add to Easter Baskets as a great treat from the Easter Bunny. They are also great snacks for both lunch and Easter parties.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I can't wait until this come out every year! I always buy at least one package if not more depending on if the grandkids are coming! Always fresh and tasty!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
What is your favorite seasonal iced brownie I like Christmas trees lol