Little Debbie Easter Basket Cakes vanilla - 12.75oz

by Little Debbie

Little debbie easter basket cakes 10 ct

Does anyone else think the holiday cakes taste better than the regular ones?
Start your review of Little Debbie Easter Basket Cakes vanilla - 12.75oz!
Product Highlights
I have a sweet tooth for these kinda things.in reviews
I am a big fan of derbies.in reviews
I like how moist the cake is and there is a perfect amount of filling!in reviews
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved little Debbie since I was a kid. Still do, now I get to share them with my kids. They are still pretty inexpensive, which is nice for a family of 7. I like that they always have festive holiday ones. They are nice basket fillers.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,446 reviews
These Easter cakes are a tasty treat of vanilla goodness! The cakes are soft and creamy. The lightly colored sprinkles on top are sweet and satisfying. I love the Little Debbie brand and these basket cakes don’t disappoint! I highly recommend it!
Julie P.
Mooresville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would recommend a lot of different Little Debbie snacks there is just so many my family loves
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We have these in the house every year for Easter!! Love them.. so darn moist!! Just wish they were individually wrapped!!! They are affordable and highly recommended!! Will definitely continue to purchase this product
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My family really likes the little Debbies seasonal cakes. They are moist and creamy inside with a semi hard shell outside. It is a perfect snack or dessert to have. I would definitely buy these again and I do buy this year around depending on the season.
Ciera M.
Dayton, OH
OMG. This cake right here is bomb i love the taste and everything about it. This cake taste soooooooo gooooood .
alexa J.
Millersville, MD
such a classic and delicious treat! one of my all time favorites. I wish they were individually wrapped because I can only eat one at a time and it is hard to keep the others fresh! definitely one of my all time favorites and I highly recommend!
Bernadette B.
Des Moines, IA
I love Little Debbie cakes, but sometimes they can be too sweet for my liking. They are a great go to for the price.
Azia B.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delicious, affordable, moist, addicting.... do I need to say more? :) no cons when it comes to this
Ann K.
Williamsport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Overly sweet and artificial tasting these are a guilty pleasure. They are affordable and a fun way to share a snack with your toddler. Super cute and easy to store. They are even better cold from the fridge.