Food & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Cakes & PastriesLittle Debbie

Little Debbie® Double Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie Snacks

by Little Debbie

Little Debbie Snacks Double Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie: Great taste Kosher

Can't you just stack 2 together? lol
Where have you found the double decker?! I have never seen this product in stores.
Is this anyone's favorite Little Debbie snack?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Double Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The frosting inside made the cookies so much better in my opinion!in reviews
perfect little snack sooo good the cookies are so soft and moist and just the perfect amount of cream I could eat the entire box. in reviews
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies are so good. Probably my favorite Little Debbie snack. They're so soft and chewy with just the right amount of sweetness. The Little Debbie® Double Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie Snacks have the same great taste. Classic snack cake.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How can you improve on a legend!? These snacks have been one of my favorites since I was a kid. They still are delicious and have a way of transporting me back in time. I love that Little Debbie does not skimp on the cream filling. I love that these pies are always fresh. I love the well spiced oatmeal cookies 🍪. All-in-all this is a delicious treat. They are also extremely reasonably priced. If you haven’t tried these, I highly recommend them.
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Albertsons
I absolutely love Little Debbie® Double Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie Snacks i have a slight addiction. They are just so rich and flavorful. And everyone you will not believe they actually made a cereal and its good but i was a little disappointed in the flavor and texture of the cereal.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
I do love me an oatmeal cake. Only thing is I wish they would remove milk\egg ingredients and offer more vegan friendly options.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
These have always been an indulgence for me. But yeah once again HUGE amounts of sugar and fat. Not healthy.
Jennifer C.
Dallas, GA
Addictive. The flavors are perfect together. Has been around my entire lifetime and I’ve always loved them. I avoid buying because I eat them quickly
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Oatmeal cream pies are great. They are basically two of the softest oatmeal cookies you have ever had in your life in sandwich form with a vanilla frosting in the middle.
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I loveeeeeeee these !!!! I would always have this as a snack at lunch time as a kid. I still love these and will buy next time I see them in the store
Vanessa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little Debbie Double Decker Oatmeal Cream Pie! This is a full of sugar but who cares! It’s delicious and filling.
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
These have always and will always be a fav of mine! The soft oatmeal cookie with the perfect cream inside. The cream has just enough sweetness. It’s not too marshmallowy tasting. The double decker maybe too much for some people, if so then try the regular size one. This is one of my favorite little debbie goodies. Super cheap.