BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up eating these delicious beauties and I have NO regrets! I could probably eat a whole box in one sitting. They are not too glazy or sweet but instead are more bready so its not like eating a big sticky honey bun. My grandmothers father used to buy them for her and then she would get them for me and now I get them for my daughter. Obviously, they are not the healthiest snack but everything in moderation!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Ebony H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Annnnd another. These are awesome little “pick me ups.” Eaten for breakfast, as a snack, with coffee, with milk, to put something in your stomach, etc. they are amazing out of the pack; place them in the microwave for a few seconds & enjoy even more goodness.
Amanda C.
Taunton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These donut sticks are great. The glaze topping gives it a little sweet taste and they are great to dunk in a hot cup of coffee in the morning
Brandy B.
My mom has bought these for years and I got hooked too. I don’t know why but she always ate them with butter so that’s the way I have to eat them too. Crazy unhealthy but it’s good to indulge every once in awhile. Now I’m craving them!!
I used to buy these all the time from the store when I was a younger and had money from doing chores. These are delicious and from time to time I still get these.
Adriana T.
California
The cake itself is dry, but the icing really saves it. I love dipping these in milk to soften them up like oreos.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I absolutely love this Donut Sticks! They are great with coffee ☕️ and I love them anytime I want something sweet but not overly sweet like candy bars 🍫 these are simply perfect! A combination of donut 🍩 bread with a light glaze all over, I microwave mine about 8 to 10 seconds!❤️🙌🏼💯 they are great warmed up and if you do get a box that’s not as fresh as you like this allows you to have that soft fresh taste! ☕️💕🍩
Chevonne C.
Hamilton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My personal taste in donuts has always leaned more toward the cake style of donuts and I am particularly fond of sour cream cake donuts often found in deli’s and bakeries. However, there seems to be two different types of cake donuts and I’m not really sure what the difference is. Sometimes I find cake donuts that are smooth on the outside and are often coated in cinnamon or powered sugar and more rarely a light sugar glaze. As good as these donuts are, they are missing something I prefer: texture.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Yaritza V.