BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Well let me start off by saying that these are really good, they are very flaky, they are sweet and with milk they taste great and they have an chewy texture as well. These are good for those with a GIANT sweet tooth. You can find these pretty much anymore. They aren't pricey either, which is a plus.
Jamie H.
Hendersonville, NC
Great for breakfast on the go. Individually wrapped for the perfect snack. Goes perfect with your morning coffee or a glass of milk.
Kaitlyn S.
I love these donut sticks! They have good flavor and are easy for on the go! They are good in the summer as a quick go to, but are also great in the winter with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate! I would like larger packages just because I want more, but they are fantastic!
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I absolutely love this Donut Sticks! They are great with coffee ☕️ and I love them anytime I want something sweet but not overly sweet like candy bars 🍫 these are simply perfect! A combination of donut 🍩 bread with a light glaze all over, I microwave mine about 8 to 10 seconds!❤️🙌🏼💯 they are great warmed up and if you do get a box that’s not as fresh as you like this allows you to have that soft fresh taste! ☕️💕🍩
Desarae a.
America
This donut is my favorite donut because not only is it sweet and has glaze on it but you could also dip it in coffee and it taste twice as good.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Having one of these first thing in the morning, and dipping them in my coffee, just totally starts my day off right
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of these. I tried them once but I really did like the flavor or the glaze on the donut stick.
Reds P.
Warfield, KY
Great to dip in your coffee. They taste good and are affordable. I only buy them as an treat to snack on from time to time. I would highly recommend them.
Kathleen b.
Price is right and you get a lot of donut for your money. They stay fresh long time and they taste like they came out of a bakery. Delcious with milk or coffee. buy them a lot at WalMart and Dollar General. heyyyyy
Raven S.
Camden, AR
These are my weakness. Oh my gosh, I love them. I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas for these. They don't actually taste like a donut to me though. More like a cake that's pretending to be a donut. I suggest trying one with a cold Coca Cola.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Yaritza V.