Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

Little Debbie® Donut Sticks

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

Rosa G.
Well let me start off by saying that these are really good, they are very flaky, they are sweet and with milk they taste great and they have an chewy texture as well. These are good for those with a GIANT sweet tooth. You can find these pretty much anymore. They aren't pricey either, which is a plus.
Kaitlyn S.
I love these donut sticks! They have good flavor and are easy for on the go! They are good in the summer as a quick go to, but are also great in the winter with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate! I would like larger packages just because I want more, but they are fantastic!
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Having one of these first thing in the morning, and dipping them in my coffee, just totally starts my day off right
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of these. I tried them once but I really did like the flavor or the glaze on the donut stick.
Kathleen b.
Price is right and you get a lot of donut for your money. They stay fresh long time and they taste like they came out of a bakery. Delcious with milk or coffee. buy them a lot at WalMart and Dollar General. heyyyyy
Raven S.
Camden, AR
These are my weakness. Oh my gosh, I love them. I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas for these. They don't actually taste like a donut to me though. More like a cake that's pretending to be a donut. I suggest trying one with a cold Coca Cola.
Maritza M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. If you love glazed donuts these are just like them. They are great to dunk into your morning coffee or if you have a sweet tooth. They taste just like a donut just in a stick form which I love!
The Colony, TX
They yummy. I eat them throughout the day. I go through about 5 boxes a month lol they are really that good.
Jennifer B.
Alamo, NV
At first i was just buying these for my son and daughter , my daughter was the first one to try them and she loved them, every time we went out of town she had a to buy some, i bought a big box for them for school lunch snacks and tried one and i have to say they are pretty good!
Rossio G.
Las Vegas, NV
Donut sticks are literally the best snack food to eat your feelings with. They are so sugary and comforting that you don't even end up feeling bad for eating the whole box. I always eat these with Caprisun and its just the best duo.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Yaritza V.