Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #8 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

Buy on Target
Ciera W.
So I decided to indulge in a little mid day snack and this is the suprise I was shocked with! I am absolutely disgusted!! 😷 Little Debbie® Donut Sticks
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Yuck! These don't have much of a taste to me and have way to many chemicals in them to make them last longer
Mika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a fan of theses. I bought them because I thought they would taste like the sour cream doughnuts, but they don't. They taste like bread with sugar on them. I will not be purchasing again :(
Shania G.
i personally do not like there. i feel like they taste like straight sugar and it hurts my teeth because they’re so sweet. i’ve only tried them once, maybe i should try them again but i doubt i’ll like them. you can find them at walmart, save-a-lot, dollar general and just about anywhere else you find little debbie
Lily W.
New York City
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these in the past but didn't really care for them. Like someone else mentioned these do leave a waxy taste in your mouth. Little Debbie has other good products but unfortunately this is not good.
Betty S.
Bloomington
Little Debbie! What happened? A former favorite, my last experience was stale.
Brenda G.
McAllen
These donut sticks weren't for me. Really didn't like the taste at all. I gave them a chance but not my type.
Jasia S.
St Petersburg, FL
OMG! Still a favorite from my childhood. Texture not so much, but still very good & kind of addicting. Pop it in the microwave for about 10 sec & there you have it.
kara h.
My mom loves eating these with coffee. I think they are a little too sweet for my taste. I also am not a big fan of white icing. These I feel are an ok dessert but nothing to brag about.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
There's definitely a reason coffee is shown on box. Tolerable with coffee.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Yaritza V.