BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brandy B.
My mom has bought these for years and I got hooked too. I don’t know why but she always ate them with butter so that’s the way I have to eat them too. Crazy unhealthy but it’s good to indulge every once in awhile. Now I’m craving them!!
I used to buy these all the time from the store when I was a younger and had money from doing chores. These are delicious and from time to time I still get these.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I absolutely love this Donut Sticks! They are great with coffee ☕️ and I love them anytime I want something sweet but not overly sweet like candy bars 🍫 these are simply perfect! A combination of donut 🍩 bread with a light glaze all over, I microwave mine about 8 to 10 seconds!❤️🙌🏼💯 they are great warmed up and if you do get a box that’s not as fresh as you like this allows you to have that soft fresh taste! ☕️💕🍩
Desarae a.
America
This donut is my favorite donut because not only is it sweet and has glaze on it but you could also dip it in coffee and it taste twice as good.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Yo these things...it sucks they are so small because I could eat the entire box if I wanted too. You can even microwave them! I’m not sure if it says so on the box, but I would put one in the microwave for like 10 seconds. So good. ❤️
Tiana J.
Oklahoma City
I love Little Debbie® Donut Sticks I used to spend all my allowance on their snacks but they didn't last long because me and my siblings ate them all
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are good with milk but if you're up for a real game changer, you all need to eat/dip these in some hot coffee. They are so flaky and cakey and you really just can't go wrong with them. I highly reccomend these. Specially if you have a sweet tooth.
Genevie B.
These are the tastiest donut sticks I've ever had for the price, I can't help myself I always have to have two in one sitting there totally one of my favorite breakfast treats to have with coffee. :)
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Amazing little snack packed with flavor soldiers love getting a few boxes of these while deployed
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Yaritza V.