Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a donut?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I wasn’t sure about them because of the reviews on here. I do like them. They have a bit of a taste of lemon in it. I don’t mind it. I have never tried any other donut sticks. These tasted great! I would buy again!
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these little yummers today ;) excellent for a snack or morning breakfast very light and not overly sweet.. I will continue to purchase. Oh and far from dry lol
Britany C.
seymour, IN
These are great for a quick morning breakfast. Tastes great in coffee, not very healthy but they are good so it's okay
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I absolutely love Little Debbie Donut Sticks! I enjoy them as a breakfast with coffee or as a dessert. My kids like them too. I love that these cakes are liberally glazed and never dry.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Little Debbie has never disappointed in the doughnut sticks or any of their snacks. These melt in your mouth and are addictive
Shana P.
These are one of my childhood favorites. They have a great texture and a nice glaze. They are also good for dipping in coffee too, I've never had one fall apart on me while dipping them.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Having one of these first thing in the morning, and dipping them in my coffee, just totally starts my day off right
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these with some hot coffee in the morning. The taste is very good. They are affordable and you can get them from almost anywhere. They are not really healthy for you but I love them. Little Debbie have some good snacks.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very tasty. They are a cake doughnut with a little bit of a glaze on top. They are perfect with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa. My kids love them as a quick snack. Can be purchased almost anywhere and are very affordable.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
If i could find a box of 60 of these I'd buy it in a heart beat! These are wonderful. And i rarely like "donuts" from the grocery store. I just wish they were bigger and more came in a box
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?