Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

Little Debbie® Donut Sticks

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

Buy on Target
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Having one of these first thing in the morning, and dipping them in my coffee, just totally starts my day off right
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of these. I tried them once but I really did like the flavor or the glaze on the donut stick.
Ursula S.
My mom and dad used to buy these all the time. They are perfectly moist and they go with anything and everything.
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
These are my favorite to dip in my coffee in the morning! My son puts peanut butter on them before he eats them.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
My husband's favorite nighttime snack. I tried them for the first time two weeks ago. They are now my favorite.
Jessica M.
My favorite!This product is delicious! My family really enjoys these! This product is cheap.Would buy again!!!
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yuck! These don't have much of a taste to me and have way to many chemicals in them to make them last longer
The Colony, TX
They yummy. I eat them throughout the day. I go through about 5 boxes a month lol they are really that good.
Brenda G.
These donut sticks weren't for me. Really didn't like the taste at all. I gave them a chance but not my type.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Love little debbie doughnut sticks! Perfect for on the go and even dipped in your favorite cup of coffee!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Yaritza V.