Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a donut?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so addicting. I'm sure they would taste well with coffee, but they are very tasty with tea and alone. My favorite!
Megan B.
Lincolnton, NC
These are addicting, I know their not healthy but they are seriously so tasty! I'm always keeping some stocked in my cabinets
julie a.
Toledo, OH
So great with my morning coffee, little Debbie are all good. This is a slightly drier cake..finally need a drink to go with!
Amy A.
Bronx, NY
I remember eating these as a kid. I loved them Back then and still love them Now. They sell them In my local supermarket.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
I love these so much, they are so addicting. I love them with a glass of milk sometimes i dip my donut sticks in the milk.
Daniella P.
Boston, MA
Little Debbie donuts are amazing and they are good with chocolate milk. They are easy to get. Your local grocery store
Britany C.
seymour, IN
These are great for a quick morning breakfast. Tastes great in coffee, not very healthy but they are good so it's okay
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
I love little cake type snacks . They are yummy and goes great with coffee of course . I haven't had them in a while.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Having one of these first thing in the morning, and dipping them in my coffee, just totally starts my day off right
Ursula S.
My mom and dad used to buy these all the time. They are perfectly moist and they go with anything and everything.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?