BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
Desarae a.
America
This donut is my favorite donut because not only is it sweet and has glaze on it but you could also dip it in coffee and it taste twice as good.
Destra B.
Lakeland
So good I love the glaze and the donut its all truly amazing. its like 1.59 and worth it. my son loves it as do I. yummy treat with coffee too
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I love these and always have. There is something very satisfying about a donut in stuck form. I love these when I am craving something sweet.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Little Debbie products are great. Love them. This donut sticks are super tasty. Heart way to get filled while drink your coffee or tea.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I loved these things. When I was pregnant with my third baby, these are ll I craved every morning! They have a fresh taste and very good!
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Me encantan Con todo el sabor de las Jonas en una presentation diferente. Deliciosos con leche o cafe. Se comparan con las mejores donas.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I felt so classy when I had these with coffee in the mornings, when I was younger. Sweet and sometimes a tiny bit crunchy. Love these.
Samantha K.
Toledo, OH
When I'm running late, and didn't grab any breakfast....this is a good "go to" item. I love to eat them with my coffee and dunk them :)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for snacks on the go, especially since they are individually wrapped. Perfect for a breakfast snack, or breakfast on the run.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I enjoy these in the morning with a nice glass of milk and maybe a cold glass of water. This is a quick snack when you're in a hurry
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Tiarra J.
Rosedale, NY
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Yaritza V.