Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a donut?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Little Debbie products are great. Love them. This donut sticks are super tasty. Heart way to get filled while drink your coffee or tea.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I felt so classy when I had these with coffee in the mornings, when I was younger. Sweet and sometimes a tiny bit crunchy. Love these.
Samantha K.
Toledo, OH
When I'm running late, and didn't grab any breakfast....this is a good "go to" item. I love to eat them with my coffee and dunk them :)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for snacks on the go, especially since they are individually wrapped. Perfect for a breakfast snack, or breakfast on the run.
Jamie H.
Hendersonville, NC
Great for breakfast on the go. Individually wrapped for the perfect snack. Goes perfect with your morning coffee or a glass of milk.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I enjoy these in the morning with a nice glass of milk and maybe a cold glass of water. This is a quick snack when you're in a hurry
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Rlly good with coffee. I use to take these to the nursing home to treat my residents. I do however wish they wasn't so flaky inside.
Influenster M.
I can eat like 4 boxes of these Little Debbie Donut Sticks, I really love these. I always buy them when I go to the grocery store.
Tricia P.
Niskayuna, NY
Oh boy... The memories eating these. I think these were one of my favorites growing up. I would dunk them in milk. MMM MMM GOOD!
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Little Debbie has never disappointed in the doughnut sticks or any of their snacks. These melt in your mouth and are addictive
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?