BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
Buy on Target
nadia h.
Great for the run.....cheat days...but now I'm trying to be healthier so I'm going to stop eating it
But it would be great if they made one with less sugar or fat
kathleen p.
Federal Way, WA
These are the best for a quick treat with your morning coffee. I gave 4 out of 5 because they do leave an oily film layer in your coffee, but they are also great dipped in milk!!
Sonya B.
Cherryville, NC
This is my FAVORITE snack cake ever. I love its sweetness. The glaze it so yummy. The cake is just the right texture, not too dry and not to moist. It's a rich desert cake that is easy to take on the go.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Acquired a taste for these at a young age was one of my most favorite snacks and breakfast items I love you are still around today a lot of sugar but you're allowed to treat yourself every now and then
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are great with a cup of coffee :) They are not too sweet they are just right kind of like a coffee cake. dip it in your coffee or even milk !!! you'll love it !
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
I love these!! I buy a box of these and I'm usually done with these in a day. I have a sweet problem I tell ya. lol I can't describe the taste but it's great!!
Lily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these in the past but didn't really care for them. Like someone else mentioned these do leave a waxy taste in your mouth. Little Debbie has other good products but unfortunately this is not good.
Jasia S.
St Petersburg, FL
OMG! Still a favorite from my childhood. Texture not so much, but still very good & kind of addicting. Pop it in the microwave for about 10 sec & there you have it.
sarah c.
Patterson, LA
I love them specially if you heat them in the microwave a few seconds and bam they are perfect. I have dipped them in milk before but don't really like them that way. I usually just drink with milk.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
Love these. Perfect snack for anything. Great to eat with your coffee or milk. Sometimes they taste a little dry and leave a greasy film on your mouth but they are great warmed
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Tiarra J.
Rosedale, NY
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Yaritza V.