Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a donut?1 Answers
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are great with a cup of coffee :) They are not too sweet they are just right kind of like a coffee cake. dip it in your coffee or even milk !!! you'll love it !
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
I love these!! I buy a box of these and I'm usually done with these in a day. I have a sweet problem I tell ya. lol I can't describe the taste but it's great!!
Lily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried these in the past but didn't really care for them. Like someone else mentioned these do leave a waxy taste in your mouth. Little Debbie has other good products but unfortunately this is not good.
Jasia S.
St Petersburg, FL
OMG! Still a favorite from my childhood. Texture not so much, but still very good & kind of addicting. Pop it in the microwave for about 10 sec & there you have it.
sarah c.
Patterson, LA
I love them specially if you heat them in the microwave a few seconds and bam they are perfect. I have dipped them in milk before but don't really like them that way. I usually just drink with milk.
Kenzie P.
These things are my absolute FAVORITE snack besides regular donuts. I have a major sweet tooth, and these are so good I could probably eat a whole box at one time to be honest.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
Love these. Perfect snack for anything. Great to eat with your coffee or milk. Sometimes they taste a little dry and leave a greasy film on your mouth but they are great warmed
Ciera W.
So I decided to indulge in a little mid day snack and this is the suprise I was shocked with! I am absolutely disgusted!! 😷 Little Debbie® Donut Sticks
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Great in milk or coffee, these things are addictive. I haven't bought them in awhile, I try not to eat a lot of sugar, but I think I may have to pick some up!
Jennifer B.
These are so delicious to me! They always taste so fresh and fluffy! My husband isn't too crazy about them but that's okay...more for me! (Don't judge me! 😁)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?